Saturday, April 9, 2011

Communication Breakdown

Hey, girl, stop what you're doin'
Hey, girl, you'll drive me to ruin
I don't know what it is I like about you, but I like it a lot
Won't you let me hold you, now, let me feel your lovin' touch

Communication breakdown, it's always the same
Havin' a nervous breakdown, a-drive me insane

Hey, girl, I got somethin' I think you oughta know
Hey, babe, I wanna tell ya that I love you so
I wanna hold you in my arms, yeah
I'm never gonna let you go, 'cause I like your charm

Communication breakdown, it's always the same
Havin' a nervous breakdown, drive me insane, ow, suck

Communication breakdown, it's always the same
Havin' a nervous breakdown, a-drive me insane, yeah

Communicate, I want you to love me all night
I want you to love me all night, I want, hey, I want, yeah
I want you to love me, I want you to love, babe
I want you to love, yeah, I want you to love
Hey, I want you to love, yeah, I want you to

Ah, no worries, this is not a disease. hehe

The second song, I think inspired many rock stars.. From tommy lee, jim morrison, and other rock stars who has put a sexy stamp in rock and roll.. Girls and love, even drugs.. They are inspired to this song.. Because well, with this song, even it's short, it's one of the best rock songs!!!!!

With it's rocking blues intro until it progesses to a non-stop raging romantic Robert singing until it ends, simply unmatched. =)

What it does best in the other 3 is because the song is fast and all in one go, such as the greatness of Bonham drums, then you can hear Jones' rocking bass, of course the lovely blues rock solo by Jimmy and of course, the edgy lovely voice of Robert simply let's say, it did attract some women about that voice.. hehe At the first time I heard the song, I was suprised that they are british.. I mean, in that song, I thought it was Axl Rose but wow, Axl Rose was inspired by Robert..

Geez.. that's were the sexy rock voice came in, way ahead of time and inspired many rock dudes to do the same, until now.. But of course, I believe, none matched to Robert..

The rise and low of his voice and sound rocking sweet, that really is Robert Plant for you!!! For the whole band, this powerful song, after I hear it, even you think it was hard to do but it seems for them, it was effortless.. That's how great they are.. =)

Ah yes, you might think what is the number one song? Lots of love I can say in my fave led zep song.. hehe

A whole lot of...



No comments: