Wednesday, March 16, 2016

flashbacks: Back up Blog

At last!!!! Sa dami kong ginagawa for the past days, eh salamat, kampante na ko na di na mawawala yun blogger site ko. Nakaback up na. 

Tapos na! hehe Kidding. Anyway, I was just worried that this blog might not have any copy. Yes for almost 8 years of writing, I did not back it up. Seriously and all of the sudden, just a safe precaution, I back it up sa aking extra HDD and flash drive.

While browsing and even reading my posts, I was laughing, sad, surprised and even.. Confused! Yes, I wrote my own posts and still got confused. Ano ang nainom ko ng mga araw na yun? hahaha
I can't believe in three things habang ginagawa ko ito. Una, napakadami!!! Lalo na yun circa 2008-2010. Grabe, parang nobela ata sinulat ko nung mga panahon na yun. Pangalawa, yun iba, mabuti natapos ko na.. Yun iba, sana naituloy ko lang, tinamad ko lang. What I mean was, some series in my blogs should have continued, kaso wala na ko maisip o tinamad lang ko. Mabuti na lang yun iba, tinapos ko na kasi wala na din ako maisip at ayoko ko na sa series na yun. Gets?

Huli, eh kahit mixed emotions yun mga nasulat ko.. I was delighted and satisfied. I mean, I can't believe that my blog was not only like stayed long pero nag grow. I did not expect a lot of things, like poems, my political views, personal views, or even reviews.. A lot things I wrote just to keep this blog alive. I did not even intend to write that long. All I did, just to speak out from myself. My mind.. My soul. 

How long it took me? I was able to finish one Jdrama series, namely Orange Days. 11 episodes, so mga 13 hours of just doing ctrl C and ctrl V. Ang sakit sa daliri. Di ko na nga inaayos yun tags ng mga blogs. hahaha

Kahit ganun... I still don't know where this writing goes. Or if there was indeed somebody like it, hate it or even reading it. Comments were low at blogger and stats were just numbers for me. Maybe, I'm looking for answers if I should continue, for others? Coz if its for me.. Tinapos ko na matagal na to. 
Pero, my heart says, now... I'm still writing. Siyempre the reason naman why I need to back it up.. Malamang, I want to this blog, in a better and more presentable platform.

That will come up soon. =) 

Oh yes, I was surprised, that all my blog posts were a total of whopping!!!

5mb. 

No comments: