Thursday, July 2, 2009

July

Yes, it's already the second of July. I was so busy, tired, stressed out. Whatever. hehe Pero ano pa ba magagawa ko, this is the life I choose. I just hope, there will be a good ending.

Marami nangyari this week, nawalan ako. Hehe Peste talaga, malas ata ako. By the way, kinda addicted to the song of I'm a Flirt. hehe Ewan ko, pero mukha nga, wanted kasi ako sa BF ng mga friends ko girls. hehe Pero the best song for me, I mean why they think I am lucky sa girls, edi kay Jay Z na. Girls, girls, girls. hehehe

I am now scanning my computer which I forgot to do it last week. I am also removing NBA live 08 sa computer ko. Di ko na din nalalaro, besides, sila Kobe naman nagchampion. Babawi si Lebron next season, lalo na may Shaq na. hahaha

Happy birthday pala kay William, pare, future investor ka talaga. hehe Thanks for the help and more birthdays to come and don't worry, in the future, tuloy na plano natin. hehe And to my Brother, Iggie!!! Happy birthday in advance, mabuti naman di ka magpapadraft beer. hehe The days of booze are over for us. Pero what I wish for is to have a good career, and good future din. All the best for you bro!!! Chef ka pa din namin. hehe

Ah, what else to say. Well, today's news are kinda weird and bunch of crap. Elections will be and it will be manual crap again!!! Anak ng tokwa, wala na ba magagawa matino ang mga pulitiko natin. You can blame comelec for that stupidity, but oh well, this how our system works. Very very lame one. Or how about the Con-Ass plan by the lower house? Mukhang talagang sinusulong nila to, at lalo na si GMA, tatakbo pang congressman kasi pagnanalo siyang congressman, pwede siya mag PM under the parliamentary system.

Hayop talaga, kaya pala yun administration, eh mukhang walang presidential bet kasi kampante ang mga ungas na magiging parliament tayo. Di ako papayag dun.

We can change our government system if the system itself reach it's potential and then, making our lives miserable. Kaso hindi yun ang reason why this country is miserable. The people running the government are the primary reason. I don't want to like elaborate on that, it will take whole night for that. hehe

I am just glad that we have senators to stop Con-Ass, actually I am glad that at least, may silbi sila. hahahahahahahaha

Para dun lang sila may silbi.

Stop Con-Ass. For the people. Please.

Well, that doesn't stop that. Issues ruining our country.

AH1N1 virus, quickly spreading here, and sad to say, won't stop quickly. No one is to blame but good thing that DOH has actions. At least. Eh mabuti na kaysa sa wala.

Pero mabuti at di pa ito lalala, basta kailangan lang maging malusog tayong lahat, at iwas muna umalis ng abroad. Airlines are kinda unlucky, even low rates won't attract passengers because of the scare. Wine flu este swine flu pala. hehe

At eto ang issue ang pinaka, I mean irritated. The Hayden scandal issue. Hay, the reason why that scandal was so popular? It involves not only hot chicks, it involves, ehem, stars as well, which they vowed not to go bold. Because they already did. hehehehe

Honestly, I haven't watch that scandal yet. I don't care. The scandal that really, well good, siyempre, la salle scandal. hehehehe Why that one was well di nag senate hearing, or dumating sa DOJ or NBI kasi di sikat eh, walang artista pero panalo. Just ask Al or Leo. hahahaha

What else? Ayun, gusto ko pa magrant about our country, pero tigil muna. Pahinga muna. I watched this ako mismo commercial, at yun isang dude who said, "di ako magblog laban sa country ko". Sorry dude, someone already did. hehehe

About myself, well someone is looking for a new mags, but when I told her how much, I think she will change her mind. hehe I also kinda sent something to a special person. hehehe

House? Oh, getting worse. hehe Shop? Hmmm good, but one thing is bad, well, I'll just keep it. hehe Pero it is a good week, I think I can get another day off. It's gaining momentum every week, sana maging consistent na to. hehe

What else? Ah nothing else I think, I am just waiting to have the scanning done. Para makatulog naman ako. Ah eto pala, because of the scandal, nakakatawa yun mga headlines, lalo na yun isang star na natawagan hinete. hehe Jockey ng kabayo. At mukhang buenas pa siya ha, guest sa May Bukas Pa tapos may sariling show every sunday, hmmmm di kaya dapat ang title eh "Ang babaeng hinete". hehe Anak ng tokwa, mapanood na nga. Nasimulan ko sa Suki kaso di ko natapos, dami kasi customer saka mahirap na pagnahuli. hehe Sumikat ata yun Kanlaon dahil dun. Buti di siya nag LSQC, kaso nag UST naman. Ayos. hahahaha

That's all for tonight. I miss these days.

Moments and well, typing moments with sounds.

I'm a flirt.

No comments: