Sunday, July 19, 2009

vandalism

Of course, di naman ako ganun. hehe maybe at my blog spot page. While I am typing this, in front of me is a netbook which I only saw earlier, at SM North. By the way, a netbook is a small laptop, which the only purpose is for me, is for internet browsing. It comes for a hefty price, but for the internet addicts like me, it is useful. However, this is not for me. hahaha

It's for Kuya Alpro and family. I am just helping them out setting their netbook. It's time for them to have one, they should have, as a fruit of their labors. Hehe

What happened to me? Hmmmm as usual, family matters, which never ends. My 2 tito's got sick with the same stroke. I wish I could help, but for now, I need to help myself. I can just pray for them. hehe Oh, my tarmogoyf and dark confidants are gone, I need cash!!! Waah.. but one day, balik sa deck ko yan. hehe

Well, about sa shop, medyo ok naman this past week. Medyo may stable naman kaso di naman ako nakapahinga. Bad trip. hehe Pero ok lang, at may nakilala naman ako bago thanks to Rheg. Ayos to. hehe

Update? ayun nasa FB ko na siya. And yes, about ex, ayun text text, medyo ok naman kahit cold siya sa siya sa kin. Acceptable naman yun. Important may contact especially now, she's in a tight and difficult situation. Gotta help her but well, ika nga ni Bro dun sa may bukas pa, tama na yun naitulong at dapat pabayaan mo na siya bumangon magisa. Nastuck ako sa line na yun. Tama naman si Bro. Pero, naaawa lang kasi ako sa kanya. Parang di tama yun ginawa nila. Hay, peste. hehe

Moving on, of course, I did not watch Harry Potter 6, because wala naman nagyaya sa kin, pero wala na ko plano panoorin yun. Besides, I did not read the book.

Oh well, let's just wait for G.I. Joe!!! Ayos, olats. hehe Dumadami na pala ang friends ko sa FB, the girls este friends are almost complete!! hehe

What else? Maybe I just need more rest this week, kaso not tomorrow kasi pag Monday, medyo malakas yun shop. Pero definitely, dapat 2 days ako rest, not the whole day, at least nasa bahay ako, surfing, downloading stuff, you know. Now you know!! hehe Sarap ng DSL. I was able to dowload a lot of stuff in a short time, well, some ehem stuff. hehe

Then, what else? no more late nights, except now because I am scanning my PC and chatting with long lost friends. hehe Pero, yes, blogging will be back soon. I gonna love this setup.

Well, I hope I can afford a wireless setup but for now, not yet, maybe we'll be going to old school. hehe

I am feeling mixed emotions right now, not emo but just plain tired and confused yet happy. I don't know why, but oh well, that's life.

Many roads to walk through, many crap to take and yet, many people to meet with and change your life.

Panget siguro ako magvandal. hehe Panget nga ko magsulat, mag grafitti pa kaya? Or how about drafting? Naku, I can't draw a straight line with a simple ruler. Di naman ako pasmado. hehe

I will just draw a simple smiling face

for now..

No comments: