Sunday, July 12, 2009

realizations (part 4)

47. Ah, well, I am still here after all the mess. hehe

48. Siguro, ang kantang magdedescribe sa mga special friends ko, eh Girls, Girls, Girls ni Jay Z. hehe

49. I just thought, the most lovely song I heard is "Come Away with Me" by Norah Jones. Swak eh. hehe

50. I never thought I will reach 50 realizations and wait there's more!!

51. At the age of 26, I just thought, I haven't achieve anything, I mean, a thing, to be something proud of.

52. However, I already felt the best feeling in life. Love. Priceless.

53. My country, has a chance to be a strong one, better than the G-8 countries.

54. Kaso, eh nagpapatakbo ng bansa ang problema. Di na matatapos yun, kahit automated na ang election. hehe

55. Pero, may hope, let's just say, what V wants, is chaos. Just watch V for Vendetta. hehe We need to do that here.

56. I love small things or compatible things, even I'm a big guy, I don't know why. Example? Cellphone. hehe pero not laptops, kasi comfortable na ko sa desktop. But if I have more business, malamang laptop na. hehe I hope..

57. I experienced all kinds of pain in life. Losing somebody, or going broke, tired, beaten up, despair, helpless.. not all kinds of pain, but almost na. What a miserable life..

58. But, thanks to him above, I am still here. There is hope.. All of these will end one day. I just don't know how. hehe

59. I am addicted to blogging. My mirror I guess. hehe Partida, busy pa ko niyan. hahaha

60. Ah, I love my collection of music, keeps the stress away from me. Kinda therapeutic for me. Kaso, wala naman makiride sa music fave ko eh. hehe Mayroon pero kaunti lang. Sobrang few. hehehe

61. Ang gummybear ay si.... Di ako!!! Bwahahahaha Secret. Walang clue, baka pagbigay ko, eh mahulaan agad. hehe

62. Why gummybear? Ask Rheg. hehe

63. Life is indeed a journey... A very long tiring, fulfilling journey. Ironic isn't it?

No comments: