Saturday, January 28, 2012

unplanned 32

At this moment, well.. What can I say.. I'm following yun new habit ko which will be revealed later. =)

Damn, classified ads these days are worthless.. Parang mas ok pa yun nakuha kong referral from friends than looking sa dyaryo. How about online? It's better. O baka sa season lang to.. I hate looking well, those same companies who needs more CSR's. Graduate na ko sa ganyan. Time for a change. Like Rheg says, claim the new job. =)

This rate now is quite slow, and I have things to start all over again. Time is coming to end some things. Important things to be exact pero for now.. May iba pa ko kailangan tapusin.. Pagbayarin din.

At this time being, well, for sure, I pray na once things are done.. It's a new beginning up ahead. I don't know yet what will be, but one thing is for sure, it is a new one.

I pray that sana naman, with many scenarios might happen, he chose already that one path. Delay gratification is the one I try to learn, outmost patience.. I'm a patient person, very patient but for this time, maybe I need a longer patience. Geez.

For now, siguro, I wait more.. More than I thought for. More than I feel for.

For now, all I can do, is pray.. For the good.

Surprisingly, I watched many new films these past weeks, Sherlock 2 well, it's action packed but I felt mas ok yun una. Not a bad film, it's just it has more holes than the first one. Kahapon eh, Underworld which suprised me, short yet full of great action, it's just again, more holes than Sherlock 2. hahaha Labo no.. Pero yun, sayang yun underworld 4, but it's the second best sa series. I still like yun 2nd underworld. The best.

I feel, somewhat relaxed but sad. Although not that bad, just well.. I want to finish this up na lang. That's life for you..

Good things, will come to an end. Suddenly.

Great things, will last forever..

Well, for now.. Prepare to pack up some things. =(

No comments: