Friday, January 6, 2012

PreView

As many things will happen this month.. It will start a different chapter of my life. Surprisingly at the first week, well.. It's quite productive. Half-reached perhaps on certain things.

Half solved in some problems at ayun, yun iba nakaset na.. Giving some things that are important yet not very productive for me. Di ko pa nakikita ang mga reactions nila but it will come naman. Pero yun iba naplano ko na, thank God, mukhang tuloy na. hehe

It's more on emotions that come from them, and di ko pa maisip kung ano mangyayari.. Malamang sad but well, that's part of life. As I prefer sa mga gagawin ko for the next month, medyo di naman ako stress for this month. Less work, more on decisions and preparations talaga.

I know it was already sad for some months already, pero time to move on at yes, time to change. Change is inevitable. All of the sudden, that's quite fast..

Well, I can't spoil naman, pero yeah, just read this one, the previous post and great news.. Some plans came early than expected. hehe

At the end of this month, I can say mas masaya naman siya from last year, but I can't tell right away kasi may mga hinihintay pa ko. Higit sa lahat yun mga promises na din. Pag pumasok na yun, ok na.. Mukhang mahal ko ang January this year. hehe

All I can spit out is, I'll be giving up some things.. Just dropping some load, and get some loads that will really help me this time. Lighter loads will definitely help. Indeed.

Oh yes, what a way to start the year. Guess what, yeah, mukhang ok naman siya. hehe What a way to know that info.

Read the end of this month, all those holes will be filled. =)



No comments: