Saturday, December 31, 2011

unplanned 31

Let's end the year with a big bang!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Well, sad naman, retire na si Brock pero ano pa magagawa natin. hehe NBA is back!!!!!!!!! Yeah boy, go MAVS!!! Bulls!!! Heat!!! OKC! honorable mention, Memphis. hahaha

Yes, unfortunately, after everything goes well within this year, pagdating sa holidays, medyo olats. Birthday and Christmas, what a way to celebrate it. I am more down this year kaysa last year kasi naman madidisolve yun team namin. Nanahimik kami biglang ayun.. Balik FS.. =(

But like Bro Bo says, every leaf in a tree that falls, there is a new one growing again. At parang nangyayari nga, I have plans in place at lahat may option! Akalain mo, parang kakaiba, di kagaya dati, no choice. hehe

Although it's hard to accept but great things last in a lifetime. Grateful naman ako this year, walang sakit masyado or worse problems. Kahit may naging problema pero in the end nalampasan ko din... At kahit medyo broke eh I can sense prosperity next year!

Even it's sad that RAM has to go, pero ok lang.. Tuloy ang buhay at may mga nakaabang na. hehe

I'm thankful this Christmas at naging maayos naman ang lahat, my plans or actions for next year mukhang magstart na, as long tuloy tuloy na to. I know I'll be losing a lot but parang ok lang sa kin. Ika ko nga, pag masakit na sa ulo ko, tanggalin na kaysa magtagal pa. hehe

It was hard to let go, but this is better than well, keeping it up.

I thought January is quite unlucky pero sa next year, himala hindi. Kaya sana, tuloy na talaga to. What is it? You'll gotta find out next month.

Definitely... I just hope, I know, Jesus has better plans for me.. I hope I can follow that way, or path.. Maybe God has also a better way.. Guides me to whatever leads me.. Success and happiness.

Before January comes and all passes by.. I want to thank Him for everything this year as I discovered the true meaning of myself.. Although di ko pa masisimulan pero mukhang matutuloy na, the real and right thing to do.. Showing me the way to the right path.

Happy new year, thank you to my Family, Friends, all of us.. Looking forward for a better year!!!!!!!!! I thank hmmmmmmm yes, RAM, sa 24/7 at sa shop ko na kahit di ko masyado nababantayan, eh malaki pa din natulong sa kin not only financially but my attitude and yes, some important skills.. Maybe for future business endeavors. hehe

Ah, what else, sa mga new friends, CG, happy new year!!!!!!!!!!! Sa mga di ko pa nakikita, even I have communication with, happy new year, makikita ko kayo next year. Alam na kung sino kayo. hahahaha

More faith, love and hope.. Health na din, and yes, for next year.. May theme na. Total Reset. =)

Ah... Yun lang siguro, at sa FS.. thanks sa mga customers ko diyan, it helped me financially even small.. Pero yun iba diyan, magbayad na!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

At yes, yun ibang di pa nagbayad na di taga FS.. Please naman ha.... hehe

Prelude for next year.. Yes, giving up meaning, opening space for better things ahead.

Giving up something for the better at this time, talagang tama! =)

No comments: