Tuesday, December 13, 2011

3-in-1

Manager - A manager well, look at his shop, do some work, bili ng gamit.. Check the sales, and everything. Need to motivate salesladies, and check inventory. Looking and looking, then after sometime leave. Full of hope or full of worries. It's either way.

Salesman- Yes, when coming to the office, another job awaits. PTP of loads, cards, or how about cellphones. Collections, begging for extensions tapos ayun, yes.. May makulit. Geez, I hope they will just buy and pay. No other questions or seeking for more answers.

Officemate - As other team mates says, heaven. Hehe After some work, so much extra time to do.. Talk, laugh, minsan chismisan. Sleep or simply killing some time. Sometimes, other jobs as well to kill some time. Have fun with the team and yes, wait to log out!

No, it's not your typical coffee, because they achieve one great taste. It's me doing all this stuff from sunrise to 12am. Tiring and sometimes burned out. Siguro most of the time. That's why I pray, I can do all of them correctly. I am not perfect or even rich.. I can't even imagine how far I already did for these jobs.

I ask myself, what I am doing this.. Have I achieved yun ginagawa ko sa life? Nachieve na ba yun goals ko?

The answer, I don't know yet.. However, siguro some of these days.. There will be already. It will be answered, the one who will answer it?

My heart. =)

I can't imagine, doing this everyday. Single day.. Wow. hehe

I hope I can split myself into 3.

No comments: