Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Feast

I can't believe I'm downloading some inspirational songs.. Quite catchy kasi especially with the worship time, feel the presence of him, God..

Wayback, mga 6 months ago, around May ata yun.. Etong si Sir Rheg eh nagyaya to go at PICC at maaga ha. So, ayun nagkita kami from Vito Cruz tapos orange elf going to PICC. At first, ayun may holy mass na sabi ko iba sa usual mass. May shortcuts but it's the same and lively! Then after the holy mass.. Some songs and intro, long and behold, Bro. Bo Sanchez show up! Holy crap. hehe Sabi ko, after reading didache for some time, a long time and he has some sharings there sana makita ko lang siya and yes, God did give me my wish. I can see him not only once, but every Sunday. hehe

Not because I praise him or adore him above everything, it's just I grateful that because of his sharings and inspirational words sa Didache, it made me a better person as I get older. From strengthening faith to God, Holy Spirit, and of course, Lord Jesus.. Then yeah, ayun na.. At first, I was not listening to him because I was stuck.. Starstruck perhaps. At totoo, other than reading Didache, seeing him or listening to him is better. =)

As weeks gone by, of course, minsan di naman siya lagi.. But let me say, I love the holy mass here kasi di lang ok yun pace of the mass but yun mga priests, it's either funny or kahit fun pero more serious and talagang simplify ang message of explaining the gospel of that Sunday. Ang galing ng mga invited priests dito. Nagulat ako, yun priest kina Dad sa Don Antonio na magaling magtagalog, kasi Aussie siya, Fr. Steve, sa the feast, ayun nilabas na ang Aussie accent. Parang nagcalls lang. hehe Pero yes, kahit dun sa Don Antonio and here sa the Feast, magaling siya. =)

Then, what I love sa the Feast compare it to other charismatic gatherings.. Even those shown in TV, it's like seminar lagi. I mean talks that are life changing, tapos may series pa ang talks. Like the last time was how to have a happy life. It has 4 steps on being happy, meaning 4 weeks yun, 5 pala kasi yun huli nahati sa dalawa.

Those talks are not only for the catholic faith, it is kasi once the topic is started, may bible readings naman but after that, it is focused in a general scale of life. About life itself, financially, love or relationships, status or difficulties din. Tapos it directs to God, not Bro. Bo or all other speakers, but God, and Lord Jesus Christ. Our redeemer and savior, the shephard.

Yun, kaya it's a open venue, kahit ibang sect or religion, you can go to the feast! =) Kahit yun worship ok na. It helped a lot in the view of life.. Success and happy life, learn to really enjoy life in the right way. Healing relationships, accepting trials, defeats or failures and most of all.. Lean to Lord more.. Better Faith..

Although di pa naman fully changed but I am experiencing some changes na din. I can say I have a stressful life but after the Feast, I don't care those stress anymore.. I can rely not only my strength, but with him na din. hehe

Yeah, of course, not only Bro Bo is great.. Other speakers as well.. From Sis Rissa which a great writer and suprisingly, yeah, beautiful.. Even at that age ha, damn. hehe But great thing to know, siya pala yun nag setup ng readings for didache each day, editor in chief perhaps, so yeah.. Galing, if there will be a perfect example of an ideal girl for me. No not number 5, it's her. =)

Bro. Alvin na eto, kamukha talaga ni Jo Ivan.. Lalo kung mahaba pa din yun buhok ni Ivan, naku pagkakamalan kambal sila. hahahaha Great speaker at yeah, kung may tagalog session, siya na maglead. =) Very talented dude and very touching yun nangyari sa kanya. Bro. George is another good speaker, talagang na natawa ako sa ginawa niya in his life especially sa love life, so may standards din ha. Kaso yeah in the end, he found true love. Very inspirational din siya, a speaker for those na medyo laid back.. And professionals din. Bro. Arun, wow.. Kahit bumbay ha, galing ng talk niya.. Patawa din at higit sa lahat magaling siya sa motivation topics.. Gusto ko sa kanya yun pace, from very funny until it get serious. Kaso sa The feast alabang siya eh. layo. hehe Yun iba, BGC, and well, bulacan. hahaha

For Bro. Bo, indeed the greatest of them all.. Although yeah, talagang straight english pero what I love about him.. He really encourages you especially if you're in catholic faith, go to Jesus.. Go to God and serve. Yun lang, at maganda sa kanya, very transparent, come on.. Not all of us are perfect pero siya lagi niya sinasabi, even him a sinner before and has many problems even now but he inspire change to us not in the radical and fast way.. Unti unti with divine guidance, in Jesus' great time.. All will be given. Revealed.

At yes, talagang nashock ako about his past... Wow, parang sabi ni God, normal lang ang change getting out of addiction because the one in front, was worse.. Noong nashare na yun, wow.. Ako nga yun.. Ganun din ako.. At makakaya ko makaalis. hehe

Of course, sana mabasa niya yun email ko dati sa kanya, parang taon na ata. Wala paring reply. hehehe However, I don't his reply na, in the course of the feast, I almost found the answers I'm looking for.. Kaunti na lang siguro and answered prayers na lang pero kahit di na niya sagutin. God answers, Jesus guides perhaps. Pag nag JE, magiisip na ko ng itatanong. hehe

Because of the Feast, I have more knowledge on how to serve him.. In many different ways, and outlook sa life, naiba talaga. More books to read perhaps. hehe At siyempre, calling.. Pero parang di pa ko eh. hahaha CG din siyempre, kung walang the Feast, walang CG. hahaha

Ah, the parts of worship talaga yeah.. Iba.. With those inspirational songs, I learned to really lift everything to him.. Fears, problems, dreams, decisions, everything.. Happiness.. I now not only pray for myself, pero more na sa family, friends, all of us. I mean, oo I pray so much for myself, pero mas mahaba na prayer ko for the people around me. hehe

I learned as well, to know myself better. That's why these changes happen to me, I know what I can do, I know what I cannot really do.. I just pray, God will do rest for me. For all of us.

Siyempre, di naman perfect ang the Feast. Although some minor changes lang. Like sana, longer talks kasi minsan bitin. Sana din, kung ano sa Valle Verde at PICC, yun din sa other feast. hehe Kasi malay ko minsan malate ako or tinamad sa PICC, tapos punta ko sa other feast, delay pala ng isang week. Sayang. hehe Ah, ano pa.. Yun, tagalog session. I mean, when I look around, others look dazed and confused not because it's boring or what, siyempre yun iba, may mga mahina sa english o kagaya yun katabi ko last week. Kasambahay eh medyo di siya nakakaintindi ng pure english.. Yun lang sana may tagalog session, like Bro. Alvin. hehe Suggestion lang.

Pero, I can say, magaling lahat ng speakers, all the Feast builders and we hope, mareach natin ang target.. Quite big but nothing is big as long you do it for Him. =)

Sana nga naisip ko din, all the churches will follow yun pace ng holy mass dito. Although not perfect, but it's the right one. =)

I am still reading the Didache, and still going to the Feast, kahit mamiss ang CG due to other commitments pero wag mamiss ang the Feast.. I feel light despite all my inhibitions. I believe, he will give that he promised in the right time. =) Just continue to pray, serve, and of course.. Love. Love Life with him.. For his Glory.

It became my 2nd home for my spiritual journey. I cannot deny my first home, siyempre dun ang foundation ng faith ko. Besides may plan na ko for Lourdes. hehe

Definitely, one of the happiest places in my life. =)

Thank you The Feast for this changes in my life.. You can see it naman sa blogs ko, may iba light lang oh. hehe

Ah, siyempre thanks to Sir Rheg, kung wala siya, di ko alam yun The feast. hehe

Sana nga may pagkain na libre eh, The Feast kasi ang pangalan. =)

I hope I can invite pa others to go at the Feast.... I have a list na nga eh.

Or if you have time, come to the Feast!


No comments: