Saturday, December 10, 2011

End of Last Quarter

Yearend na to. hehe Actually, hmmmm yeah maaga ang posting ko nito pero no choice. Appetizer muna. =)

Ah, Last October, ayun sa last 3 months, mabuti tapos na tong lintik na buwan.. Grabe, stressful all through out, physically, mentally, lahat ng may lly.. grabe, hay.. Thank God. Tapos na. Yun lang. hehe Although it was difficult that month, mabuti with that month, parang nahanap ko yun kailangan ko, the important things to do and getting what I need.. Which is secret. hehe Which are pala..

Kaya yun, just a forgettable month. Except for some insights...

November, it was a fast month! With all the things I need to do natapos, medyo less stress but bad news came.. Good Friday came early.. Geez.. I just can't believe it. Just look at the next posts and you'll know what I mean. Grabe, planado na eh, biglang ganun.. Mabuti di sobrang aga pero ano pa magagawa namin.. Hay.. I knew that time, xmas won't be that much fun for us.. The team.

Although yun ok naman lahat except for that part, kita kita na lang sa labas! hahahaha

December, yeah, it's just the 10th day of the month. At marami nangyari incase of sa shop kasi it's xmas season. Work, yun just enjoyed the xmas party of 24/7, I can say, better, way better than last year. Ika nga, di kami nakakain ng sayote at kanin. hehe Although it's fun but not through out, not because of the party.. Something bothering us. That's all, but well congrats sa mga nanalo ha, halos FS ha.. Basta pera talaga, FS ang nangunguna. hahaha

Now, I am catching up na sa blogs and all I can say for this coming days.. I can say, liberation for some things. Freedom from any worries. Decisions need to be done. I have many plans pero bahala na siya what will I take. I always pray, I know you have better plans for me. Naks. Kalungkot naman. =(

But as they say, think positive.. Positive.. Damn, I still feel.. Nega. hehe

I'm positive naman next year despite for some major changes, pero sana ok ang January ha. Please lang. =)

No comments: