Wednesday, November 27, 2013

unplanned 51

I haven't quite written this type of unplanned for a very long time. =)

I still feel dizzy from yesterday due to that crampy van ride going home. Not hunger or even that loud headset I have. hehe I vowed never to ride at that spot in a van again!

For the past days, I feel blessed!

I feel stressed as well.. Maybe I should really take a long vacation. As much I want to do it these next weeks, I simply can't.

I thought the net is down but great thing, it's working. At least, I won't wait again 3 days for maintenance then fix it and have it back on.

Starting next week, the time has come to finish what I've started before... Finishing the SAP module, and it's back to square one. hehe I'm still searching for an accounting book but it seems no one can really lend me one, so I might as well buy one. I hope I can find that is quite cheap. 

I'm now have a forsight this December, it will be a simpler or let's say a poor Christmas.. hehe But an intelletually enriching and feel good one. Unlike those years that I'm not really looking forward to these holidays but simply just enjoying it by eating or going to places or shopping perhaps. Worse, getting my inventories up for these days. Very busy..

These past years, I'm not like that anymore. I just need rest. =)

Time is really passing away, after getting this job, I can't believe, it's the fastest one year flew in my work life. Well that will be in my another post. 

My teams in the NBA quite sucks. OKC still finding the right rhythm or offensive plays to really not depend with KD or Russ. MEM just have Gasol out indefinitely due to knee problem. IND and MIA still going good but nothing notable because that's expected with them. GSW, just need to be healthy. hehe

PBA? Hmmmm I'll see if I can watch one later when I go home.

I can't wait to start for next week, despite it will be a busy weekend for me. Thanks to Dad that he supported me, and I'll give my best shot to finish this module and see what future holds for me. I claim that one day, I won't be worried so much, in terms of financially.. I may even support them. hehe Let's see..

Let's see how God will guide me through this. =)

By the way, I kinda miss writing at this type. Geez, that's the effect of not talking to those customers again for more than a year!!! hahahahaha

Actually, it's a good thing. =) Maybe I'm better than this than talking to them.. 

Thank you for calling, blah blah blah. hehe

Yeah right!!

No comments: