Wednesday, November 25, 2015

broken lines (collection 58)

Together in one place,
I need to share with him, even he doesn't share.
In times that he's angry, I can't summon a dare!
All I can do is to stay quiet in my own space..

Together in one place,
Even there is a table between us, he uses all my stuff.
Sometimes he asks permission,  but most of the time, it goes puff!
All I can do is be patient and replenish what's lost of me. 

Together in one place,
A lot times we don't talk even I want to talk to him..
There were times that even he talks, I just stare and skim.
All I could only do, just stay still to avoid making his eyes dim!

Together in one place,
If I could only have everything to make him better..
But for now, I can only sigh and hope for the best later.
All I can do is stay with him in one place, longer.

No comments: