Thursday, December 25, 2008

inactivity

It's nice to be back. hehe Prior to this post, hmmm I missed of a total of 24 posts, this will be a record! Pinaka kaunting post sa isang buwan! Good job! Anyway, somebody might ask, what happened to me. When I started being a tier 2 agent, I got so many things to do. Follow ups, fusion, escalation, sending emails to our distressed customers. hehe Many things that really sucked my energy up. Ika nga ni Efem, kaya pala kami nilagay sa Tier 2 ng ganitong buwan! hehe Good job naman diba. Well, many things happened, working wise because of the new role. Of course, sobrang kapa kami from the very first day we stepped in this new role. 

Hmmm, how about other facets of life? Well, ayun nag pa xmas party last week, Saturday and Sunday. To make it short, one was very bad, one was very good, I just wish, sana yung isang xmas party na lang ako nagtagal. hahaha Oh by the way, Merry Christmas to all and a blessed New year in advance. Nagulat ako na mahaba din pala bakasyon ko, I will be back to work on Monday then another 3 day rest!! I love Dell. hehe Sabagay, the US crisis really hit struck to all companies, even here but the good thing is at least we have sound policies. Cut the monetary crap. Let's move on. hehe

Oh, Happy birthday to Dad on last Dec. 11, to Claire last Dec. 23 and today, to Ate Aila, which wala naman handaan. hehe Pero I am so full these days due to the Holiday Season. Medyo sira na nga ang diet ko. bwisit. hehe Oh, I met somebody very very interesting, I hope she is reading this. Rheg, hayop ka! hehehe

Speaking of the CRAP team, we will meet this coming Sunday. Wasakan na ata to!!! Oh, another thing, I already purchased the new album, of course, you know what I mean, if you're a fan of them. hehe Great album. I will post my thoughts later. 

Oo nga pala, congrats din pala kay Raims and Claire for the bazaars they joined. Mukhang ganyan na ang career niyo ha, keep it up! The day has come, time really flies fast, a year ago.

Everybody is asking what happened to me. Eto nga, ngarag. Wala naman bago eh. hehe Maraming nangyari pero I am still the same person, unless something really good happens. I am tired of bad things happening in my life. I want to put a stop on it. hehe

Nagshort me sa money so I was not able to buy the shoes I want for Christmas. Bibilin ko na lang siya next month or two. Sa sobrang busy ko this month, di ko napapalitan yung wallpaper ko sa office, even here at house. Thanks for this long off, I can really rest and do the usual stuff that I like, even for a short time. 

Well, sa mga teams ko, mukhang olats na. Sa NBA, mukhang Cleveland lang aariba. Sa PBA, sa 4 na pambato ko, isa lang ang magaling, wala pa rin tatalo sa Alaska. hehe Si Pacman, sobrang yaman na talaga, pero nagulat talaga ako sa paglagay niya sa kangkungan kay Oscar Dela Hoya. hahaha Halatang matagal na di nagblog dito. hehe Nakapunta na din kay Ron Marc ako at kaunting modification na lang sa Deck ko, kaya na. hehe Kaunti na lang, may mga mali lang ako sa mga decisions, but with these set of cards, I can win easily. hehe

Portland ko lumalaban na sa Dallas, ayun, sibak malamang. hehe Many things will end and begin next year. God knows it, but I don't know, as usual, but I am ready for it. I hope, all these problems will just go away, go far away from me. I can't say it was a bad year, but I cannot even say I had a good year. However, I still want to thank God that we're all here, and my friends as well. Thank you all. It was a roller coaster ride, that I don't want to ride it again. hehe

I am still optimistic, I hope that maganda naman mangyari this coming year. And besides, somethings do happen according to plan. hehe 

I have many things to write on but I seems to forget them. hehe Pero I will try to remember them, especially this Tuesday. hehe ano pa nga ba. Wala na ko maisip for now, talagang nasabik lang ako magpost. Ah oo nga pala, our xmas party at Dell? Great... At first, but when the end came, anak ng tokwa, umuwi na ko. hahaha Sayang di ako nanalo sa raffle nila.

I hope I could win next year, if I am still with Dell. hehe 

It's good to be back. Saka, bahala na. Whatever happens, I am still here, wag lang mahimatay ulit. hehehe Never give up, never surrender. (300 ata)

No comments: