Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nadal

Of course, after the Assumption bazaar on Saturday. Nothing should happen on Sunday, but all of the sudden, ayun nagtext si Joanne. Joanne told me na pupunta siya ng Trinoma. I asked her why then she told me the reason why. Her fave sport, Tennis. It's the finals of the Australian Open Men's Singles, Nadal vs. Federer. Well, I am not into Tennis, because I don't play one however, siyempre interesting lalo na si Joanne kasama ko. hehe So I told her that we can meet after I went to Fairview, to meet Algerro and Dad of course.

I finished some things then I went there at Fairview. Dad and Algerro is not there so I left the things I should give to them and went to Trinoma. Very early I arrived at Trinoma, of course, I checked the things I need. Ayun may binili ako sa CDR king, new headsets kasi di daw gumagana yun mic. No choice but I bought a new one. I was able to meet Joanne, and waiting to have the match started. Sa TGIF kami nagmeet and ayun, no choice din, kailangang umorder. hehe Mahal pala talaga sa TGIF as my other friends and bro told me, pero siyempre, dun ako sa mura and may free dessert naman. Anyway, the match started and the usual ceremony and intro of the best Tennis players in the world, Men's singles I mean.

Nadal is very young and strong, samantala si Federer, old yet smart saka malakas din. Siyempre, the match started, first match started and there, kitang kita na sa una, malakas si Roger, pero sa huli, and deciding matches, si Nadal ang nananalo. Kaya halatang kontrapelo si Nadal kay Federer. May trivia nga na sa sobrang bad trip ni Federer kay Nadal, he hired all the left handed players in Tennis, before the match with Nadal, or within the Aussie Open. Ganun siya kabad trip at alas, he never got the 14th grand slam. Nadal simply got it. Good job!!

Actually, di na ko umabot sa 4th set because inaantok na ko and alam niyo naman nangyari last Saturday, so nagpaalam ako kay Joanne and Ivan, Ivan was able to follow pala. hehe I went home and no traffic naman, parang 10 mins, nasa bahay na ko. Ganun kaluwag nung Saturday, ang traffic lang naman ay sa mga Malls.

I saw the score in the PBA finals game 3 and ayun, kangkungan ang Alaska. hehe See them at game 4.

Oh, well, nothing new at ayun parang bitin ang tulog in the next day. hehe

Let's go to the Superbowl.

No comments: