Monday, February 2, 2009

"I've Seen Enough"

Yes, of course, after Friday shift, and the break up of my former team, so we ate naman and chill out and heard some chismax at Starbucks, here at Eastwood. Meaning, I was not able to go to the doctor on Saturday. (Besides, I am way ok now, except for the diet of course) Masaya ang bonding time with my team mates for 2 months, pero yun nga lang, sayang. Well, changes do happen in a very short time. Anyway, after 12pm, and siyempre, naisip ko na din umalis, I knew that I can go to Rockwell na lang and meet Raims for the bazaar at Rockwell. Ivan won't come (sorry dude!) and William is doing the audiobooks that he promised to Raims. Mainit init nung binigay ni William kay Raims. hehe Well, I just remember what Nache told me to go or where to ride going to Rockwell. Ride the MRT, go down at Guadalupe, and lastly, ride a jeep going to Rockwell. It was an easy ride, except for the jeepney part.

It was traffic and yes, at Edsa. And it's Saturday, so what do you expect at Edsa? hehe So, there, I arrived at Rockwell. It was my second time going there, since what? Years ago. I can't remember. Why remember a place which it's really can't fit in. No low brands, even Nache told me there is and not only expensive brands that Rockwell has, it's high street brands. Ano naman mabibili mo dun? hehe

I went there, and at first, kinda lost but luckily ok naman, nakarating naman ako. At yun binilan ko ng food, eh walang daw kuryente. Ano ba naman bazaar yun, good job!!!!! hehe So nagtiyaga na lang ako sa sandwich and pepsi in can with a cup of ice from KFC. After eating fast, siyempre nung una, nahihiya ako kasi assumption yun nagpabazaar, at ayun surveying the field. hehe Sana nga, college days pa lang ako. hehe

Siyempre, I have no choice but to go in, the ticket was not 50php. It's 100 bucks without watching the event(which is possible, because the stage is only at the front then the bazaar is just way back) Anyway, I am not into watching the event, I've seen enough. hahaha

So I went in, then yun pwesto ni Raims is at just near the entrance pero nakatalikod, so ayun, di masyado kita pero marami pa rin pumunta, at ewan ko kung marami bumili. Pero, marami naman bumili eh, nung umalis nga ko, bawi na siya eh. ahahaha Then ayun, we talked while the assumption studs are practicing their dance routine. What a view. hehe

Then siyempre, if it's Assumption, then expect, may pagkamaarte. Which is true, sa damit pa lang, naku naman, kala mo Prom ang pinunta nila. Yun iba, kala Party naman, or bar. hehe Some have class, some are not, but almost all of them, mukhang pasado sa standards ko. hehehe

After I feast my eyes on those innocent studs, of course, let's go back to business. So, I was talking to Raims and well, all over again, pero with some interesting chismax. hehe We talked a lot of things, and of course, about some pasts. Well, masaya naman ang conversation, and it was really a serious one even we are in a noisy background. However, it was cut short because I am so sleepy and it's already 7pm, and yes, William just got there and talked shortly. Ayun, umuwi na ko. hehe After that, I went home, tired, exhausted, yet happy, in the sense of socially acceptability. Well, marami na ata akong utang sa mga bro ko. I was so busy last month, and let's see, this coming month. Sorry mga bro! hehe

Now, William and Raims are done in the posting, Ivan and Me are the remaining bloggers left!! I can't wait. hehe My sked, kinda weird, 12am to 9am. Way morning shift!!! hehe

So, let's move forward and go to Sunday. Another long one.

No comments: