Monday, April 20, 2009

messed up.

Yes!!! I missed some days of blogging coz of my hectic and long schedule. Tapos may mga gulo pa. Pero ang good thing, of course, nakalimutan ko na birthday pala ni Prong, that's what this venture gives you, amnesia. hehe Pero this week, siyempre, di ko makakalimutan ang birthday ni Rheg. Facebook is now way ahead to multiply. hehe�

I want to write more for this time, but medyo pagod ako. Sa work. hehe Anyway, I think I need to split the events to some parts, or blogs to be exact.�

Some events happened and will happen.

Some decisions that I think need to make.�

Mga dagang kailangan todasin sa kusina namin, at malaki sila. hehe

I need to make a routine as well, para naman di ako confused lagi. Need to make my sales up as well sa shop. Oo nga pala, I forgot to get the pics. hehe�

Oh yes, life is still normal yet surreal. You won't understand I guess. hehe

I need to have a schedule at least because I think, I won't able to post tomorrow. hehe�

However, if I was able to post everyday before, why not do it again? hehe

Oo nga pala, natawa ako sa comment ni Dennis, my friend from College, one of my best friends. Basta, natuwa lang ako at mukhang mapapalaban na naman ako sa inom pag bumisita siya dito. Peste. hehe Wine na lang daw. Ayun lang!!!

That's all for today, kinda give you an intro and I am just going to watch Fringe, delayed episodes. hehe�

No comments: