Tuesday, April 7, 2009

realizations (part 1)

I just realized, of course, after years and years, and after graduation, I ended like where I started before. The only difference? I am in front of my own computer. hehe and siyempre, maraming nagbago! Let's get started and cut the crap!!! This is in random order and according to my random thoughts.

1. My family is getting, let's say confusing. (understatement and censored. hehe)

2. I am a very patient and humble person, yeah, alam ko sa 3 companies I worked, I chose to be like this na lang, maybe because I choose things I want. I want to help as well, not only for me but for my family. 

3. Which goes to this one, did I really helped my family a lot? After all the sacrifices I did? I still don't know the answer.

4. Ako pala ay maraming kaibigan, di yun sa number ng friends ko sa friendster ha, but many close friends, especially my "brothers". 

5. I am really an 80's dude, then the 90's but not the present culture dude. Culture preference pala. hehe Music, films, whatever, old stuff, I like that. 

6. Eat Bulaga is my favorite show, in TV. Maybe in my life. hehe 

7. Hmmmmm. I was into art films recently, so that's why I am such a critic to movies and TV. Local movies? Siguro yun mga luma pa, lalo na yun Requestas and TVJ movies and siyempre batch 81. Not these movies now. hehe I will try un mga indie films later time.

8. I really love a computer in my side, at least once a day I can log on and do what I want. Desktop computer. But not a laptop. hehe 

9. I was into computers because of computer games, wayback nintendo days!! Naku, addict talaga ako. Kahit ata di me kumain, ok lang, just to finish a game. hehe

10. Until now, inisip ko na sana computer science na lang kinuha, because I learn so fast, especially in computers. But I realized, mabuti din pala ang commerce, BA, because with it, I know what should I do in the future. Secured future. 

11. I realized as well, what I really want. I will post that later. hehe Di naman I wish that I want to be the richest or the best. How? In between my journey in the workplace. For what I saw and felt in those days, and for what happened, and reading some books and the Bible. Siguro, dapat tumino na ko. Besides, we are getting older. hehe

12. God really answers our prayers. Not on time but all the time. hehe 

13. Oo nga pala, lagi me, dwelling in the past, maybe, because experience is really the best teacher.

14. Since we are talking about the past, what if I took the other route with her? hehe 

15. Lastly for now, when she came, I realized, kahit marami na ko  nakilalang girl sa buhay ko. I realized, what love really is. 

16. Pahabol, medyo chismoso pala ako. hehe I don't know why. Of course, di ako magiging gummybear. hahaha

Till next realizations. 

No comments: