Saturday, June 5, 2010

shifting skeds

Ah, the lovely morning scenary.. The volume of people going to work. The queue in the suki market terminal going to Makati.. The FX straight to Buendia. Or how about MRT or LRT? Nah, I don't ride it that much anymore..

That's the beauty of morning shift. Day shift. A normal shift. hehe

Yes, even my sked is kinda weird, because every week it changes from 6:30am as the earliest shift up to 8:30am as the late shift, I am still getting a good night sleep. I can go out at night when I want to. Or simply get a simple rest...

I never thought I wouldn't wake up a day which I feel, here we go again, dark and gloomy, need to work.. I don't feel that anymore. Except for the VOC and my stats. hehe But that's fine, I just hope I could make up and get the job done.

At going to work for 6:30am-7:30am very manageable except at times if I woke up late, I need to ride a cab. By the way, if it's DST, then my earliest sked is 5:30am which has more fun because I get home easy. hehe

Going home from those shifts well, I can say good, because I have many ways to go home and less people yet at that time going home.

The sked itself is good, I mean well plotted and just right especially if I didn't eat breakfast, my first break is at 1 hour and 45 mins later, so I can still catch up for morning brew.

However, when it comes to 7:45am up to 8:30am sked. This is where the challenge comes in..

Going to work at those times, already shut 2 options, the FX going to Buendia because of the traffic in Espa�a and Taft. I can't also go at MRT or LRT because of the "sardines situation". Geez, I don't want to go at work who smells like I ran for miles. hehe

So, the suki market terminal is one option which I need to ride before 7am or else, well, damn late. hehe Or the last option is the reliable PVP which for now I don't really ride at these times because of the repairs in Espa�a. Damn construction work, it causes so much traffic. Crap.

That is not the hardest part of that shift. The plotting. I don't know why they plot after your 1st break it will be 2 and a half hours before you take your lunch. Then, after lunch, 75 mins later, take your last break. Wow. hehe

That's why after I eat a big lunch on 1st break, I still eat big at lunch. That shift is quite expensive for me. hehe

The hardest part of the shift is going home. Good thing I have my friend Lauren who helps ease the boredom waiting at the terminal in Ayala. Yes, the only way I can go home is to ride from the Ayala terminal going back to Suki Market. And it's a long long ride. Wow. hehe

What I hate going home is riding to that van, I mean, very crampy and stiff. I feel dizzy at times, but as it goes on, oh well, I just fall asleep. hehe

All of these experience is fine with rather than going home at the very hot morning time, or getting drunk at lunch or how about going to sleep first at the sleeping room before going to the mall, at the opening hours. It doesn't make sense anymore. Hehe

You can do that after your work, and relax, it feels better that way isn't it?

No comments: