Wednesday, June 2, 2010

nI. Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

A hero sometimes very agressive, never intimated and never backing down. Always looked up by others.. A leader perhaps.. Unfortunately, this dude only has one quality, he's damn cool. hehe

Even his love of his life got killed, he looks like nothing happened but deep inside, wants revenge. hehe He did, and well, ended up wounded but a winner.

A dude who loves using pistol and knows jeetkunedo, bruce lee's fighting style which sometimes doesn't work with his enemies. A clever dude, who looks like a working guy but he's a bounty hunter.

He's like Lupin, in all his missions, at the end, he never gets the monetary prize. hehe

Damn, he's a lover as well. He never gave up Julia until the end. He believed in her even at those worse situations that almost lost his life.. Unfortunately, his love story ended as Julia got killed when they are trying to live peacefully. That's is so sad for him.

He's funny as well, especially the scenes with Jet, Edward the girl genius, and especially Faye Valentine!!! I wondered, why they did not end up together. Maybe because Spike can't really work with her and no feelings? Or is it about her past? Well, no answers for those questions. Even until now. hehe

I forgot he is a pilot, with sputnik but oh well, he always end up getting wrecked. hehe

The thing I don't like him is he's damn risky. I mean as you see almost in all episodes, he's reckless, he doesn't think sometimes. He is almost getting killed in some missions, I think heroes are like that, but come on he should be careful. Even the last episode, I guess he's quite lucky. I hate him seeing smoke as well, because I don't smoke. hehe

Don't be surprised if the same quality I hate shows in my most favorite character. hehe

He's cool, from the hair, the carefree attitude, smart ability, even the jeetkunedo style and responsible not only finishing the mission without repayment but also, looking his friends back..

I wonder how Keanu Reeves will pull off this character? Can you imagine this, neo as Spike?

No comments: