Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beyond Second

Every Sunday for me, I always feel a first timer at the Feast. =) Then it became two years. hehe

Two years in a beat, I can't believe that despite sa mga nangyari for me, eh I still believe in a brighter day.

Two days from now, one workshop will make me, a servant sa community. hehe Never in the back of my mind before na not only joining in a catholic community but also serving pa. All I want before is just to see those writers sa Didache, like of course, Bro. Bo. =) Now, I have a pic with him, tapos nagpapirma pa ko ng libro niya. hehe

Along those years, I never felt na this optimisitic and laid back. Of course di pwede laid back sa work and other stuff, or errands, I mean pagkatapos ng lahat na pressure or stress, take a rest, give praise na tapos na at ayun sabak ulit. 

With LOJ, I met a lot of people, different classes sa buhay.. Thanks siyempre sa 2 CG sinalihan ko, one from Sis April then ito with Sis Mitch sa Call center CG. Ang dami ko nakilala at siyempre mga friends na din. hehe Sa mga outreach and activities na ginawa namin with those CG eh napasaya pa lalo being in a community and of course serving the less fortunate. Ah dapat pala bigyan ng malaking pasasalamat si Doc Ian kasi sa mga gamot na idodonate niya lagi tuwing humihingi ako sa kanya. =) At after these years, akalain mo nafeature na mga CG namin sa bulletin. Nasawa na nga ako sa pic ko sa the feast bulletin! hahaha Very fun yet proud!

Too many to mention to those people I've known.. Sobrang dami nila. hehe Sana we can still meet after the sessions, at nakakatuwa na halos sila nagseserve na sa different ministries.

I want to thank of course LOJ for the recollections, programs, hmmmmm KCON siyempre, lahat na natutunan ko or kahit minsan di na ko nakikinig dahil siyempre sa pagod or tight sked, I had fun naman. hehe I definitely won't forget the speakers not only made me laugh but also had a everlasting impression how to live with God's infinite love everyday. Naks. Deep. hehe

Ah to all the Feast builders, siyempre salamat for having that patience and boundless energy to make every session worthwhile. Hmmm Naisip ko mahirap talaga maging builder. Lalo na if you're targeting a certain audience or growth, due to expenses din, but they never stop. With the help of all the ministries, making the Feast sa bawat location eh one of the happiest place on earth! As they always say. =) Mahirap din maging role model, or leader to be exact for a community. Kaya kailangan natin din sila ipagpray lagi. hehe

I want to thank LOJ, for this wonderful experience, as time goes by for me, parang nagiging closer ako kay God, especially recognizing Jesus with the gift of the Holy Spirit. It is true na like nasabi ko sa isang interview, it helped to heal me, my past failures to move on na at higit sa lahat appreciate God's love. At nachange ko yun image of God that is merciful, loving and grateful one. 

Like now, with many unfortunate events, I never stop praying, serving at least and loving God because I know, these struggles won't be long, God's love is forever. =) Of course, minsan pagkapasaway pa din, pero now I'm motivated to do things for a change, and I know I can do it not alone, but with Jesus' promises and now with the blessing ng Holy Spirit, I can feel that whatever problems I face, it's not the end for me. Or even for us. =)

I feel that once now I serve for the community with a great work sked na.. hahahaha 

This is just the beginning of something greater that God has prepared for me. =) 

I can't wait for it. Just say yes to Him!

No comments: