Thursday, October 17, 2013

unplanned 51

Wow, nasira ang aking sked for my action brit film fest with 2 new docs from Alex Gibney. One about the Catholic Church and another Wikileaks. Wonderfully done, splendid at kakaentertain at the same time, very informative!

Well, for this week, I can say I was out of sync. That started sa net ko nagloko tapos eto na, sunod sunod na kalokohan! hehe But anyhow, these past days talagang I'm in a daze or simply say dazed and confused. Addict. Pathetic. But well, great things still happen. I thank Him for that. =)

Bad trip lang eh yun post ko not on time ko nalagay but ok lang, tapos naman silang lahat at ipost ko na lang. Nameet ko pa din yun target ko last month.  

for now, as much I want to finish all stuff right away, nadelay. Sad thing, I wasted time on doing things or just plain lazy. Maling mindset and sense of urgency. Di halatang bad trip. hehe

But ganun talaga, move on and get started na lang starting this month until the end of the year.  Ano pa pala, hmmm at last may Pacific Rim na! Kaso wala pa yun 4GB version. hehe Pero grabe, ang sarap panoorin ulit. Of course, I'm still waiting for Man of Steel. 

What else, siguro eto na lang muna. I need to keep my head straight lang talaga for the rest of the month and be productive. Nadelay na nga yun excercise. hehe But ber months na pala...

What's it for me this Christmas? Wow, sana special naman ang xmas this year for me.. Right? Please!

No comments: