Monday, March 31, 2014

Broken lines (collection 42)

I am soldier not police, special rocker, a hero in this earth!! I will be the most brave, strong in this life!

Yes bro.

I hate criminals, terrorist and bad elements. Devil and evil things. I will punish them all! I want to kill them and destroy!

Yes bro.

Do not eat to our enemy fast food restaurant mcdonalds. Go to our favorite fastfood Jollibee. Very delicious!

Yes bro.

I want to go to people's television network to see my new crush, Yana Dormitorio. I don't like Chantal anymore and her mom this April.

Yes bro (with a big gulp)

I don't want to see or hear pinoy actors or actresses because they are bad and crazy. I dont want to watch pinoy television shows especially comedy. They are laughing and crazy.

Yes bro.

Bro load me 60 pesos. Thank you.

Yes bro.

When I was a kid, I use to play Gundam playset. I also played hot wheels because I love cars. Next time we will buy a new hot wheel playset.

Yes bro.


Please tell our family that I am not an enemy or terrorist. I am a super hero. Im not bad or a villain but always a hero!

Yes bro.

I hate Julz Savard and Megan Young and other actresses because they are smiling laughing and joking... I hate them! I want to hurt them!

Yes bro.

Bro I want to become a marine corps with special weapons like in call of duty ghosts. I have written weapons that I like and you like.

Yes bro.

Bro! Do not listen to the rock music like RATM, Metallica, the Cure, joy division because they are evil and bad for you!

Yes bro.

Bro I will take care of myself and you will take care of yourself. You cant be weak or tired you might end up like Daddy. Good night. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ!

Ok bro. Good night.


(Sigh, another day has passed of endless loop)

No comments: