Friday, March 28, 2014

Ring! Ring!

Makati

(Part Three)

Well, I think I'm not seeing the end point of this part.. This city is such a big place.
CVG One - Convergys has a lot of sites, actually after acquiring Stream/eTelecare, they became the largest call center in this country. Rivals won't even think matching their number, just the centers alone, this company outnumbered everybody. Like combining the next 3 big call centers alone, it won't match Convergys number of sites. I only took their entrance exam once, after I graduated in 2004, they have computer tests, and I did not even reach their initial interview. Good grief, great thing I was not able to be in this company due to some reasons. I'll tell them in a later time. 

This biggest site they have well, one of the two sites they have in Makati, I don't know what accounts they have here. Definitely an US Account they have, and life is alive in this place at night. I have rumors that one of their accounts is Citibank collections, such as loans. Ironically, Citi has an inhouse call center here which I'll explain later.  Like I said in the previous posts, for beginners, go for this company as a first job, and as you go along and for veterans as well, get away from this company and find a better one. You will find a better one after this. 

PBCOM tower - Before you get here, you'll pass the buildings of Security bank, Standard chartered, PLDT and another rundown building which houses an A Store and informatics. This is a short list which companies are in this kinda very tall building. First one is Citibank has an inhouse center here which holds US accounts and their Australian accounts. Beware for those who has bad debts with Citi, they can't apply easy here unless you agreed to have a payment plan to pay up your debt. hehe Their offer is good, but as usual, toxic work. So if you want to have a big offer and you can bear a toxic environment, then go to JP Morgan instead.

Stream ah became Convergys due to the buyout. Well, here houses I don't know tech support account, and definitely their recruitment will be changed because of the consolidation. I remember, one of the accounts they have before was dell outbound sales. I don't know if they continue scamming ah hmmm selling. hehe 
Daksh/IBM that will be Concentrix, if the rumors are true. hehe Daskh is an indian company which IBM bought it. IBM recently agreed to sell all it's call center sites to Concentrix. It's weird but it may be true. Concentrix, as I know, Dish Network is their account. I heard they offer 17500 as basic pay, which is way above 13000 in ePLDT wayback 2005. However, you will be the customer service representative for all their queues, so you will do sales, tech support, billing and crap. No way! hehe

Robinson's summit tower -  Around 3 buildings after PBCOM, you will pass this good looking building. I'm not sure how many centers/BPO residing there but 2 centers are prominent.
Sykes Asia that now houses an US dental account, I forgot it's name but definitely that's their account. I was laughing from a story of my former team mate, trainers having a hard time training trainees? hehe Poor facilites and crappy pay scale. However, one shocking story.. I did apply in this center once, the former Sykes site at Quezon Ave. I went through a very strict security check like scanning in a terminal. I don't know why but there was a story about this reason.

I got this story from a former trainee, the reason that this center is very strict nowadays was that new year eve's incident. There was a shooting incident in this site. The reason for the shooting? Crime of passion.. The one who got shot they say was a mistress or a dude. An aldulterous one. So, yeah right at the spot, assilant shot the rep. I don't know if the victim was alive or what, but very tragic. That was the reason making Sykes kinda placed a very tight security. Very weird or unsetlling how a gun went through Robinson's guards and what more in the floor. Geez..

HP solution services, HP known as a computer builder leader, and server, printers and some IT products. Yet having a solution services is one of their top money making ventures. HP has also a controversial inhouse call center, which is in Mckinley. I'll tell why controversial. hehe Although if you are a professional, especially a SAP/accountant user, try applying here. They have good benefits, but due to the high management ruckus like falling revenue and wrong decisions, and some downsizing, don't go here, unless you want a first work experience. hehe

No comments: