Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Flashbacks: Dates

What a way to celebrate Valentine’s Day! Hehehe

One morning, while waiting at a certain mall, coming near me a lady that looks like, ehem.. Someone chinky. Anyway, played billiards, watched movies and ate out. Very friendly lady.. Sweet one and kinda sassy. Hahaha Talked hours over the phone and talked a lot. Also, hmmmmm we just like eating blizzard.

That was around 6pm in the evening, waiting around the school.. Despite it was kinda dark, a girl approaches, wearing some pinkish shirt and I thought I am meeting a high school senior. Well, nah. She’s older than me! It was a night to remember. We laughed, shared some stories and walked around then said goodbye. Not the last time we met.

Almost waiting for more than an hour, can’t believe that I’m doing this for a girl which well more near at the place we are meeting. I feel tired and getting impatient. For short, losing hope. Suddenly, a lady approaching almost everybody turning heads to her! Wearing in a blue blouse and just the right fit jeans and quite tall. Same as me.. After looking at her, she’s in front of me. She’s the one I’m waiting for! Watched movies, ate out and kinda talked long. Worth the freaking wait! Hahaha

Hmmmm while strolling around the mall, we just talked and laughed! We want to really get away from stress at home and school. I can’t even believe I can get close to her because at the time, it’s just I feel distant. Anyway, I enjoyed, she also enjoyed as well. I also forgot if we watched something, hmmmm maybe she’s more important than the things we did that time. An ideal girl I looked before. It never crossed my mind before that there is an ideal girl. What’s more to the standard that I’m looking for. Crazy idea.

We drank a lot of juices! Pineapple juice and orange juice. Hahaha Anyway, hmmm  it seems that we were having a great time, especially when one of my rock idols seated beside me. Well, what was important that night, is her. I got drunk not because of the juices, but maybe just her close presence. Rockin' the night with love..

Sitting at a bus, almost groggy and sleepy, a very long trip.. Beside me, a girl that I still can't comprehend. However, together, we are quite inseparable. That time, I don't know, staring at her giving me such love. Lovely feeling. I don't know why, even she's sleeping. Beneath her, I feel something bothering her. Anyway, we are now going back home. Even the bus was slow, middle of the Christmas traffic, I did not mind. Important is, we were going back, together.

That cafe was kinda dark.. Although I don't mind such dark and lonely atmosphere.. I still loved two things, the cold coffee dessert I'm drinking and the lady in front of me. Smiling, and laughing at the same time. We were having fun.. Despite a hot Sunday afternoon, it was filled with such cold love. Talking where to go, what to do and most of all, us. It was a special time. Lovely time.

Waiting outside of the farthest mall I can imagine. Well, she said she's on her way but well, as usual I'm the first one to arrive. Thinking what to say, or even what I can discuss. I haven't felt this for a long time. But I don't expect really something at the end. What to do or what she likes to do or where to go actually. I'm more anxious than excited. I don't know why. But, she arrived and we kinda smiled. A good start. 

I don't really matter. What matter is...

Love always comes in an unexpected date. 

No comments: