Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthdays!

Yes, two person I know have the same birthday yesterday, 03/18/09. One, former team mate of mine at HSBC days, which lumipat din. hehe Pero sa south, not in Dell. The other one? Let's say, someone known at the past. hehe Someone I say, the ideal lady. hehe Pero I hope she is ok and doing fine. For the past two days, it was a bit regular day. Wala naman bago, except done some wrong errands. hehe Tapos eto, panay isip ano gagawin na deck at ano gagawin for next week.

Weekend is approaching so thus the payday. hehe However, I know, at the end of the payday, I am flat broke. Good job! Ano kaya magawa these coming days. Pero grabe, sobrang pagod ako, kahit wala naman masyadong calls. Oh, there is one event this week that I am so surprised. Surprised that when I talked to Algerro, parang normal pa rin pero sa loob ko, nakakagulat yun ginawa niya. Parang ako nung Grade 1. hehehe Peste, well, after I saw some clips from the movie Chocolate, it is possible for that dude to do something shocking.

Damn. My birthday is not too far yet not too near, what will be the celebration this year? I am not expecting like a big birthday bash. hehe Hmmmm, parang simple celebration lang siguro, except kung may himala na masaya. hehe Ano pa nga ba. Wala naman bago. Wala din chismax from my friends. hehe


Nakita ko na din ang mga sine ngayon. Naku naman, ngayon pa lang ipapalabas ang Punisher. hehe Isang daan lang yan sa Hidalgo. Life is really ironic sometimes, and sometimes, there is a thing that you wanted later and keep this other thing going. However, if that thing you are hoping comes early, way beyond you expected, now, you want the other one to keep it for a long time. hehe Confusing?

Oh, it's not love. I won't use those kind of words for love.

However, you will know it by 2 days from now.

Change is inevitable.

No comments: