Saturday, March 7, 2009

the end is nigh

Well, February was a forgettable month, few posts, things happened, Mom got sick, got broke, got sick, got tired due to my growing cases. Good job. Very good job dude. hehe Time has come for some changes, very important changes. I never thought that mapapaaga ang pagbabago. hehe 

What it will be? Oh by the way, may ad na ko sa blogger ko, kahit kaunti. hehehehe Aayusin ko to sometime. I don't want to write a long blog for now, medyo ngayon pa ko nagaayos ng gamit, especially my computer. hehe I found a tool pala for detecting YM users. hehe I got addicted to Hajime no Ippo series, which I really liked, especially the manga and anime. Tapos yun bago, ang galing, direct adaptation pa. hehehe Now, hmmmm eto, I just watched Watchmen twice!!! The film is really good, good adaption from novel to movie. A very rare feat. That's why I like Rorschach, never compromise. hehe 

Well, life has been this hard these days. Pero, oh well may matatapos na. Sana tuloy tuloy na. hehe Ano pa ba? Wala naman bago, oh ayun pala, nagkita kami ng CRAP, or mga gummybears. hehe At nagulat sila sa dapat kong gagawin. Pero siyempre natigil ang plano. Baka magamit ang plan ko ng di oras hehe and besides, di na ko maka VL or bakasyon man lang, fund shortage as well. hehe I will just send her a gift or a simple greeting. I miss posting here. 

I miss my rants, stupidity, cruelty and simply my mirror. I just finished my post at the race to 2012 blog. Anak ng tokwa, wala pa naman nauuna sa min, walang gusto magbayad. hehe

Oh well, I will just spend my time today, resting, thinking, slacking, playing and enjoying my life. 

The End is Nigh. Something will change, something will go, something will come. 

Very soon. Right?

Oh not my facebook account, I haven't touched that for a very long time. Oh crap. 

"The city is afraid of me, I've seen it's true face"

No comments: