Monday, March 16, 2009

it was her birthday...

Sunday, March 15, 2009, it was Rein's birthday. I thought I can post yesterday but due to some problems, errands and some crap, I was not able to do so. hehe Rheg was so surprised, and he reacted, "Adik ka na tol.. Lahat ng gagawin mo, para lang makausap siya.." Not the exact words, but the same meaning. Oh well, I told him. "Matagal ko na ginagawa bro, ngayon lang siya nagreply" hahahaha Her reply? Not exact words again but thanks for the letters, say hi to my friends and family, especially Algerro (my youngest brother and he calls her bestfriend) and take care. She also said hi to mom and pagaling siya due to what happen as you know.

Nevertheless, I felft something removed from me, it can be anxiety or sadness, not hatred of course. Parang natapos lahat, and it did put a smile on my face. Those simply replies made the bad events over. After that, until now, no replies and messages from her, but that's fine, I am glad she is happy, appreciate what I sent (even it is so simple) and moving on. Whatever happens, or if we meet again, no pretentions or hard feelings, we will look at each other as past lovers. Destiny will tell us, what we are going to be. Nah, I should not rely on fate, fate is determined sometimes by actions, actions that defy some gravity, which it costs us a lot.

Tama na nga yan, moving on. hehe Wala naman bago nung weekend, at nagDota naman ako to kill some spare time. However, I visited Algerro and Dad until Monday. Sabon na naman siyempre and yes, next week, it will be a different life, a different venture. Start a new journey, journey that I should start long ago. I will take the risk. hehe

Since napanood ko na ang Taken sa DVD, I did not need to watch it sa sine, I read a post that they are now working for a sequel, which I hope it will be good. I also read some blogs about controversial movies to watch. Here is the site if you're kinda curious, http://movies.ign.com/articles/961/961039p1.html. Disturbing movies of course, I already watched 2 of the 15 movies showed there, Audition (which is I don't want to end up with) and the brillant clockwork orange (very clever, sick and sarcastic opus by Kubrick).

I was able to watch the latest episode from Ippo New challenger series, well, galing na naman sa Manga pero medyo may niremove sila dun pero ganun din eh. I will check it again this week, sana maganda yun episode. hehe The blog at raceto2012.blogspot.com, the topic is heating up. Well, the topic about love will have an endless debate. It won't end and it will go on until 4 of us reach of what love is.

I can't blame their rants, and besides, everybody here wants to be loved or cared at least. Everybody wants to be with someone you can live on for the rest of your life. Naks. Anong nangyari sa kin? Wala. hehehe

Anyway, for this week, it will be a short and tiring one yet a fulfilling one as well. I don't know what will happen to me in the following weeks, but I am looking forward to better things.. Ahead.

To Rein, I already said everything I want to say, and I'm glad you respond. Even for a few words, that's fine. I appreaciate it. I just hope, that you'll be fine and good, good luck to your endeavors and God Bless as always. Remember, I am always here.. For you.. No matter what..

Well that's all for today. Kinda light yet tired of the work. hehe

Naku naman, gusto ko na magbakasyon!!!!!! Kaso all seems to fail this year. hehe

Good luck to next year.

Oh by the way, I see peas again. It saved me again. hahahaha



No comments: