Saturday, March 28, 2009

first week of normality.

Like I told you, more "normal" words to come. hehe Anyway, what a first week. Getting up in the morning then go to the shop, sell some stuff. I am thinking putting that shop here. hehe I know it was kind of tiring, because unlike sa work, you will only work for 5 days, but this one, I need to come to the shop for 7 straight days. hehe So ang off ko eh now lang, Sunday, afternoon. 

Of course, since I am one man show, I need to be the salesman, the accountant, the messenger, and lastly, the manager. Siyempre, may technician me. hehe I will take some pics next week ng shop. Mahirap talaga. Grabe, pero compare this to the night shift, eto na lang. hehe Besides, I want to see that morning shine, badly? 

Even I don't reach the evening news, that's fine, nothing new I guess. hehe Well, I believe Thursday night, I met Joanne, kasi ayun, maraming utang na chismax to her. hehe Then last night, I am with Rheg with the earth hour date at Kabab. (which I did not know why the lights are off.) hehe 

To cap the week, it was extraordinary because I am now doing the normal thing. Normal life, normal things, except nasa room na si Gerro. hahaha I don't know what lies ahead. I don't even know what will happen to me in this, however, what I know, it will go for a long long time. 

Sana nga, dito masimulan ang gusto ko gawin. Alam ko mahirap, pero sa huli, ganito din naman ang punta ko. hehe Well, mukhang nagsisimula na ang bagong journey. Oh, by the way, I will be having a great break next week. Time to relax and reflect.. 

Nagtanong kaya si Rheg, pano kaya kung nagpakita siya sa shop? Sabi ko, bumili siya ng china phone or kahit ano sa shop. hahahaha

No comments: