Monday, March 9, 2009

Movie Marathon

Of course, sabi nga ni Ivan, yun post ko sa Race to 2012 site eh naging personal blog ko na. hehe But when I saw and read it, parang di naman. Napahaba lang siguro kasi mas nauna ako nag post dun than here at my own. Now, since Im kinda addicted, I will take my free time to post here. At last, that was a long time na nagpost ako while working. hehe Good job dude, is this how I will spend my last days? hehe

By the way, speaking of watching the Watchmen twice, I bought some DVD's from of course, Hidalgo. hehe I bought some films that I eager to watch, missed to watch, well curious to watch and a new one. Most of them action flicks. Bakit? Kasi yun unang pinili ko, Cloverfield, sci fi action, hehe Labo no? Pero yun sumunod, puro action na talaga. Oh well, hmmmmm nothing new this weekend, as in, I just spent my time tinkering my profiles, fixing my computer, checking some status, hehe and ayun, buy some stuff. Last week, naaddict ako sa DOTA, pero this Sunday, mukhang tapos na ang DOTA days, medyo behind na pala ako. Iba na ang dating ng mga hero. Peste. hehe

Let's move forward, while I am still keeping my avail, hmmmm what will I do this week? I have a training coming up. Another work load. hehe Keep 'em coming. Oh, next week, there will be 2 birthday celebs. One is of course, very familiar, very close and very lovely. Then the another one, the one I called, my ideal lady. hehe I guess we will have hi's and hello in her birthday.

Anyway, I am not sure, what will I write in "her" birthday, something romantic I guess, or something dark, not hatred, just realism I believe, or something plain. I don't know. But definitely, it will be my last note to her. Parang hirap pa ko magisip, lalo na di ako nakatulog nung Lunes. Sa kapapanood ng letcheng DVD. hehe Mukhang di muna pala ako matutuloy sa Sagada, depende kung may himala sa VL request ko. Pero malamang, malabo. Tapos, yun isang plano ko pa eh naudlot, kasi siyempre, tinigilan ako, kamikazee/suicide mission daw. hehehe VL problems na din, and funds as well. Like I said in the 2012 post, I believe, it is not important to do that.

So, let's move on to movies. Hmmm, I think, I will devote the Watchmen review later. Not at this tight pace. hehe How about other movies. Simulan natin sa Cloverfield. Nung napanood ko sa Youtube, way back a year ago, like the trailer, na curious talaga ako kung pano nangyari yun, at panu tinapon na lang yun ulo ng Statue of Liberty. hehe Good thing about the DVD one, malinaw and crisp, just to get the docu effect of the scifi movie.

I started watching it, then yes, the usual conservation, tweetums effect caught on tape tapos ayun, may party for the bida kuno, farewell party. Siyempre, if there is a farewell party, there is unfinished business, ayun nag away ang magsweetheart then the girl left. Oh by the way, makulit yun kumukuha yun video. hehe Lalo na yun part na kinukulit nya yun type niya. hehe Deadma naman ang chick. After the heart break of the bida, ayun, disaster strikes, biglang sumulpot ang monster. Then, each one of them dies, miserably, and siyempre nasave yun isang chick, I mean the love of the bida, (kahit nakatusok na sa wire, ayun buhay pa!!) Di man lang natetano. Pero in the end, napasabugan din sila kasama ng monster, I don't know if the monster lives. I am sure, todas ang lovers. hehe There were different endings, same effect. hehe

Well, the film has it's own merit, at least the concept is very good, blair witch project na godzilla story. Yun thrills, nandun siyempre, lalo na yun takbo sila ng takbo, then yun effects ang galing, kahit di pulido, pero pwedeng pwede. But the movie itself has flaws, not big but it did affect the pace of the movie. I don't know bakit ang story nung babe (by the way, name ng chick sa film Beth) eh natusok sa unit niya at malayo, parang yun lang nagpatagal sa film, which is maiksi din kung tutuusin. hehe They followed her at her unit then ayun, buhay pa. Wow. hehe Sana naman, ibang plot na lang, kasi even you believe the one you love is still alive, even a slightest chance, naman, halimaw naman ang kalaban mo, you need to move on, save your self!! hehehe Tapos, there are questions, how the monster really show up, or any backstory behind it? Siguro, dapat, pinahaba nila yun movie, I mean, reinventing the plot and whatsoever, pero same thrills, mas panalo siguro yun movie. Good thing, may DVD na to, if I'd watch at a cinema for around 150? baka lugi. hehe Pero ok lang un movie.

Let's move forward, after finishing a thrilling movie, I moved to another film which I missed last year, Wanted. From the famous Russian director of Night Watch movies, he directed a good cast ha. I watched the trailer and due to the coolness and action packed shots, of course, I promised to watch in theater. However, some promises meant to be broken, I was not able to watch it. hehe Crap. Anyway, I bought the DVD anyway. The film is simple, a geek, worn out, stressed dude in work, who is getting beaten up by his boss, cheated by his best friend, and girlfriend as well, got tired. Ah, of course, it started when somebody tried to kill him and every moment comes through.

Until he discovers that everything was a lie and started going berserk against the Fraternity. I thought Morgan Freeman's character will be lucky, but it was not, he was unlucky. hehe

Wanted, well more crappy plot but tons of fun and action. Good thing about Wanted, is the actors they have, even in that kind of plot, they really pulled it off. Lalo na yun action scenes and movements na I don't know how they do it, like stunts or CG. hehe So it was really good pagdating sa techinicalities. Poor in story kasi naman, di naman sila lumayo, same place whatever, kahit yun ending, kala ko san matotodas si Sloan(Freeman). hehe Si Fox (Jolie) is great, even that I predict, end up dead. Do you think Lara Croft should be like that in Wanted? hehe Tomb Raider wouldn't be boring. Of course, if I watched this in cinema, hmmm my 150 bucks worth it for this one, but not multiple watchings. The thrills and fun I got from this one compare to Cloverfield, or how about Quantum, baka mas tiyagaan ko pa to. hehe We forgot James Mcavoy, well, he is good, kaso, nahalata pa rin yun pagka british niya. hehe Pero di naman kasi malinaw kung san yun Wanted, either in US or UK. Oh well, good film. Kudos to the director as well.

Of course, I watched other films as well. hehe Pero itutuloy ko na lang sa susunod na post.

Well, don't ask me if I was able to watch E-heads. I did not watch it, I missed a once in a lifetime concert. Crap!!!!!!!!!! hehe Anyway, I will just listen to their CD's. Or watch the concert at DVD.

Hidalgo is always there.

No comments: