Sunday, April 4, 2010

!revival!

Nah, it's not a song from Reality Bites OST. hehe Just today was a revival not only Him but also, and I hope our faith. It was simple yet fulfilling day. Kasi naman, masarap naman yun pahinga ko kahapon tapos etong araw sakto! Walang sabit sa bayad bukas. hehe

Pero yun ibang babayaran, sabit pero pwede naman this week. haha

However, as I write this one, I feel relaxed and get ready for tomorrow. Problem lang, hmmm besides sa mga bills and expenses eh I don't know what to do. Sa dami kong gagawin, di ko na alam ang gagawin. hehe Well, siguro may mga naayos na for the past holy week pero kulang pa din ang time. Sana mahaba yun bakasyon.. hehe

Although one stuck in my mind, next year, my situation should be different. Less problems and more rest. Effective and efficient worker and as a good businessman at the same time. I hope so. hehe I dream as well, just finish all of these struggles and I'm going to be so much happy. At least..

Oh crap, isang linggo na di ko pa nakukukha yun DYRL!!! Kaunti lang kasi yun seed. Pest. hehe

Pero yun fist of the north star, ayos, so nostalgic. hehe Parang VHS lang. Kaso ang tagal iconvert..

Speaking of revival, let's revive some memories this week. Yes, may naisip na ko around two topics about that. Then, what else? Fixing my stats and preparing for the weekend. I know upfront, I'll be having a busy, a tight weekend. Jeez, pwede na ba magVL ng isang linggo? hahaha AWOL kaya? hahaha

Revive those HS days na kaunti sakit ng ulo at ubo, Ma di na ko pasok. Tapos pag papasok next day, pagawa ng excuse letter. Lusot! hehe Sa college, di ako ganun, may inspiration eh. Hiyee. hehe

Crap those days..

I don't know how I got motivated for finish the tasks. Maybe I'm that kind of person, just finish it so you can rest later. Fast.

Let's just hope that everything will be fine this week. Keep the faith burning..

But what irritates me? Eto, pag daan ko sa church, grabe, pagbungad pa lang, naririnig ko na yun mga jingle ng candidates. Grabe, walang patawad. hehe Sana matalo sila!!!!

Pero may funny side naman. After going to the easter mass, while going home, I saw a streamer of a candidate..

It says below..

"Parang awa niyo na!!
for councilor!!"

I don't know with that dude, that sounds to me desperation..

Damn, the reason was well he lost 3 years ago. Poor dude, lalo ko siya di iboboto.

Unfortunately, there are many dudes like him will end up losing.

Like I said, let the carnival begins!!! Ah fiesta na din.

No comments: