Saturday, April 17, 2010

stucked

"Sorry may lakad ako"

"Di ako pwede"

-No reply-

At that time, I'm waiting in Buendia, taft ave.. Looking for some fun or try to go somewhere which I want to kill some good time.. Or visit some good friends..

Unfortunately, I was stucked in Buendia with a whole bunch of people, wanting to go home.. It was really a place you don't want to be in when going home. Damn.. Place very jam packed, even the LRT station? The line comes down up to the FX terminal.. That's how crowded it is..

Of course, as always, there are plans B, C or whatever. hehe Plan B? No reply, Plan C, well, let's go home!! Bad plan, the FX terminal has a long wait.. Jeepney? Fully booked. hehe Nevertheless, one more way to go home is dropping by the ayala terminal.

Damn, I even planned to drop at MOA but the orange and blue mini cabs were not there.. It was indeed a day after salary fever. hehe That goes as well for the dreaded traffic waiting for me. Oh crap..

I decided to go back at Makati and just walk somewhere Glorietta and ride the FX going at suki..

I rode a bus, then went down at Insular or PBCOM I guess.. I forgot because I am just frustrated. hehe So, I walked from Ayala ave to Glorietta and strolled around the busy lanes of Glorietta..

As I walk, well, I thought, indeed this is a bad day.. Nowhere to go and I am stuck in a rut..

Suddenly came to my mind that I should watch a movie instead.. I planned going to trinoma to watch a movie but since it is very hectic, I thought of watching here at Glorietta..

Besides, I haven't watch here for a very long time.. Indeed.. I try to play at Timezone first but changed my mind and go straight to the cinema ticket booths..

"Clash of the Titans"

"Date Night"

"Sam and Anne movie"

"Shutter Island"

"Kick Ass"

Wait, kick ass?! I thought it will be shown sometime later but it's already here..

1 ticket for Kick Ass!!

No comments: