Tuesday, April 13, 2010

w,w and w

work.. Oh yes, never ending. hehe Siyempre when black Saturday started, workload never ends. Nakapagpahinga nga ng Easter Monday, but sandali lang. Good grief.. hehe Matatalo na ang record for the days work, straight.. If this reaches friday, I am now working for 14 straight days.. And that's two jobs. Wow.. More than 8 days I worked before sa parlance.. Thanks to him..

worn out.. I'm human, of course.. Napapagod din. Ewan ko nga kung kaya ko pumasok ng walang absent. Pero ganito talaga, kailangan tira ng tira ng pagkakakitaan ika nga ni Kuya. Maybe, I love working hard.. I didn't do that before, but now, I'm thinking, why stop? hehe Although I can still do the roles, I feel, sometime now, I'll be definitely worn out. Sana kung makaVL na ko, kaso ang plot ko na sa June 25 pa. Katagal naman. hehe Well, I just need to reach that date without trouble I guess.. Stay focused, healthy I wish and don't lose hope! Hope to finish everything. hehe I just need a rest..

whining, ah sorry, winning... For now, di ko masabi.. hehe Kasi sa dami ng iniisip ko di ko alam kung tama na ginagawa ko sa work and sa shop.. I just follow my instincts and reflexes. hehe However, I can say may nararating naman ang ginagawa ko. Not that big improvement but it's going on and it's good. Not in the downward direction but just right. Of course, may goal na mabawasan ang problema or work, pero di pa ngayon, matatagalan pa. Not too soon or too late. Magugulat ka na lang na tapos na. hehe

I forgot the another w.. Will.. My force of will.

Will to live every moment..

Ah mayroon pa pala..

Wala na.

No comments: