Thursday, April 1, 2010

realizations (part 12)

186. As I ask through Him a question, he gave me a clever answer.

187. Malaking tulong pala, for these past 5 years, the first thing you do in the morning is pray..

188. Yes, sometimes, di maiwasan na bakit ganun.. Why he's cruel and sort of. Parang pinabayaan na tayo.. It is hard yet, it is a test of faith to him..

189. Even my life is kinda difficult, he eases the burden, every moment.

190. I'm not sure if I always do the right thing.. Because I trust in him in every thing I do.. especially for those things that I can't do it..

191. Sa dami nangyari sa buhay eh, malaking pasalamat ko kay God, always giving me a chance.

192. I know I have a long way to fulfill whatever purpose of my life is..

193. this is the only time I wrote about my faith.. It's just never withers away.. Hope is my guiding light.

194. tama, eto lang ang oras na nakapagsulat ako tungkol dito, pero sa totoo, lagi nasa buhay ko na to.. hehe

195. I hope all of us, whoever or whatever you're praying for, or whose faith are you.. live in a peaceful and meaningful life.

196. sacrifices are done sometimes, especially to the one you love.. Like what he did to all of us..

No comments: