Tuesday, March 30, 2010

nega plus nega

For the past weeks, I don't know why I met sad people..

I mean, kilala ko silang masaya biglang what the heck. hehe Seriously, they just have problems that can't easily handle..

And they talked to a person na let's say negative energy na.. However, I don't show it naman, besides, they're my friends.. For them, kahit inaantok na ko, gising ako for them..

Medyo marami sila ha, kahit ako nagulat.. I won't really divulge what were their problems.. Let's say serious..

Pero ang important at those times, masaya naman kami. hehe Kahit na sa una siyempre malungkot ang mood, subalit pag tagal, ayun nagiging masaya kami. Negative and negative, positive?

Ironic talaga, dati taga kinig lang ako, tapos minsan nagpapatawa lang, pero ngayon, nakakaadvice pala ako. Ewan ko lang kung nakatulong sa kanila. hahaha

Importante naman sa kin ay makatulong sa kanila kahit papano. Alam ko kulang pa yun nalalaman ko sa mga problema, kasi iba naman yun mga buhay namin, pero ang sabi ko lang lagi, "ganun talaga", "change your perspective", "tuloy lang ang buhay" and other answers na about life..

Life really is a hard pill to swallow. It is also ironic.. Sometimes, you can't believe it just happened. Pero, ang magandang gawin sa buhay eh ayusin na lang..

Well, one day, I just hope life will be easy for all of us.. I mean, less problems, worries and more focus to the good things we need to do. Rather than staring at a blank wall.. Or crying all day for nothing.. Or how about cursing yourself why this and that.. It won't do any good.. That's what happened to me before. hehe

Mabuti na lang at holy week, I guess we should spend time reflecting and contemplating ourselves. Ask and talk to him..

Maybe he'll give you positive answers..

No comments: