Monday, March 22, 2010

nice <> chat

That day was all bout a nice chat with friends. As I went home very tired yet satisfied... Tired because of the training. Satisfied because I talked to my trusted friends. First off, Doc.

While waiting for Carla in BK to close the shop, well I was surprised that someone called me.. Surprise, Doc. hehe

Doc is just killing some time before he goes to some meeting, said some things that are kinda serious. Sorry, secret. hehe But it's about life itself. Choices that bothers him, plans that he wants to execute or even what to do before he takes the board exam.

I told him to pass first the exam. hehe Then choose what makes him happy. What he wants to do or to finish... I know it's hard for him to decide or plan especially he's in duty, but since he will be in a vacation, I hope he can use that time to think and importantly, to study for the exams.

He will pass definitely, so good luck Doc!!!

I went home and checking my computer, until a text came in to my reliable china phone. (Not the exact text) "Dude, are you home? Can you come to BK?" I told to myself, what the heck? hehe Come in, Raims..

Raims and I met over in UST. Before I met her, damn, so many students marching around UST. I already thought, these are graduating students, and unfortunately, that will be last night to be students. Weeks later, they will be a certified bum. Bum squad. Welcome to the unemployed world. hehe

However, luckily, I met Raims and went to find some place to eat and drink. We preferred to drink. hehe We went to a solemn place called Tapsi.

A place where you discover drinking as a culture. Well, that was in my college days. hahaha

I don't know with those graduating students. Besides, every UST student should be able to drop by in their college days. Except for Raims. hehe

Anyway, so we just talk as well about life and another topic which we always think we're unlucky. Love..

Nobody in the race to 2012 dudes wants to go ahead in the race. I know it's still two years left, but come on, we don't want to be single forever. hehe

So, that point Raims to thought of advices to be ahead in the race. hahaha

Seriously, I hope my advices to her will work. I am happy that at least I was able to help her, but I'll be more happy if all what we discussed worked. Right? That will really put a smile in my face...

Well, before going in those points, we laughed and had fun talking about movies, the Paramore concert and even the Tanduay Ice we drunk. hehehe

We went to Mcdo after Tapsi because the place is filling up with students. Students who want to forget that after that night, go straight of finding work. hahaha

That was the time Raims and I got into serious details. That goes my experience advice mode kicks in. hehe However, at one point, we laughed. hehe Because I don't know, maybe the situation she gave me was kinda akward for me but I hope it helped her. Help her to find that love..

We both agree that we really love Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Kate Winslet. hehe

I went home and try to absorb the things I did. I said. I thought.

I knew I hate dwelling in the past, but at those times, I don't care, as long it helps me to show the present, or to help somebody. Fine with me. Besides, I doesn't hurt anymore. I just moved on, like speaking to a irate customer and took a deep breath and take another call. hehe

It was indeed a nice chat with them..

I expect more of that coming.. Especially, we are getting older..

Different aspects of life kicking in nowadays.

No comments: