Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25, 2004

As I walk in the dim streets of Speaker Perez, wearing this very old UST PE shirt, I thought, what the hell happened after graduation? 6 years past? No damn way!!!!!!

Nah, di ka nagkakamali, that was the date we graduated, at least yun ang sabi sa TOR namin. Letche, nagfade na nga yun TOR ko eh. hehe

Time really flies fast, like I always says in my blog. I can't believe ganun kabilis ng panahon. Marami siyempre nangyari after graduation. Iba nagsettle down na. Yun iba, kung ano yun first job, hanggang ngayon dun pa din. hehe Yun iba, masaya na or has been successful in their chosen careers.

Me? Do I need to renumerate all over again?

No way.. It's all here..

Just scan my posts. hehe

Hay, actually pagkagraduate parang walang happening.. Nag kanya kanya for short. Pero nung pagkatapos ng final exams at bago mag graduation eh nagpansol kami. Damn, one of the best outings I had.

Sana may magpost dito ng pics nun. hehe Baka si Joanne mayrun. hehe

Or even the official photographer Ivan who will be expecting to go home this year. Pasalubong tol. hehe

Seriously, one thing is for sure, after those damned years, I know what I need to do in life, not only to be successful but to be happy as well. Happy on what you do, and what you believe for.

I didn't learn that in school...

I learned that in a very hard course, a subject that you don't know if you pass because you will fail first at the first time.

It's not like math that you know the answer right away even you know before hand how to answer it..

It's not like what, feasibility study that you'll pass as long you work hard and do good in presentation..

Or even yun pesteng business writing na muntikan na kami ibagsak ni Bruselas, muntikan na kami ni Al dun ha. Na dapat paimpress ka sa business writing which is not really needed..

Those subjects I learned well, not totally applied here in this difficult subject..

A subject called LIFE...

It is a forever course with limitless number of units..

Pero sa ngayon naman, pasang awa naman sa buhay. hehe

Kaya lang, in these times of hardship saka kung may gusto ka talaga makuha, eh di lang 3.00 ang kailangan, kundi 2.00 o 1 sa subject of life..

Mahirap nga lang, pero masaya.. Masaya kasi marami ka matutunan, at para sayo yun. Di naman kay Prof o parang maging DL. hehe

Well, sana nga may diploma naman ako sa huli pag naayos ko na ang buhay ko. hehe I don't want to eat at Emerald in Roxas blvd.

Maybe in a different place, a place which I can savor the moment of success.

With someone special.

Well, congrats to 4ba1 batch 2004, kung tama. hehe

Reunion na!!!!! Manlibre na yun mga taong dapat manlibre. hehe

Sorry di ako yun!!

No comments: