Tuesday, March 16, 2010

0. ?

Tapos na ang countdown. hehe I miss those girls. Anyway, baka isipin mo what the zero means. It's either the next lady to really inspire me and to love again or another lady will show another dimension of love. Naks, medyo tumaas pa ata ang standards ko. hehe

Actually, parang wala pa ko nahahanap kasi busy na ko, pero with this new sked of mine, mukhang may time to search. I can say medyo mahihirapan ako this time kasi baka di ako makafocus masyado sa lady, especially to the courting stage. hehe However, this time siguro, what I'll do is take it slow and know the signs kung talagang mag work. Kung hindi, edi find again. Easy? Not quite. I'm not young anymore.

They can say that, however I just don't feel young anymore. Especially sa searching process...

Young again? Or Old yet feisty I guess. hehe Ah wag naman yun MMS na ang edad eh sobrang tanda. Yun mga 1-2 years older or 5 years max. hehe

I don't know, but what I know, love doesn't care about boundaries. That's what I believe in..

I don't know din when or where or even who to start.

Pero as days go by, medyo may mga plan na.

When? Hmmm at least this year, makapagstart na. hehe

Where? Let's say someone near at my house ok?

Who? Let's keep that hush hush... No clues.. Sorry. hehe

If possible lang Kate Winslet, since she's single again, siya na lang. Kaso hanggang pangarap na lang. hahaha I don't care if that chick has 2 kids.. Great actress and damn beautiful..

Now, I think I'll go for someone new din no? New acquintance I guess or somebody I don't know that much. Risky yet fun, ingat nga lang, baka lason. hehe

Well, this time, I shouldn't be rushing muna. That will be a good idea! Take it slow for finding a better half..

I expect naman na pag di nagwork eh masasaktan pero I believe, to be more mature this time. Unlike those college days, or even those broken heart days that I just stare myself and hurting deeply..

This time, have pity na sandali lang tapos go ulit. hehe Naisip ko na din, talagang malas ata ako pagdating sa ganyan.. Hay..

Sigh..

Breath deeply..

And look around.

I wonder, who will be that girl be?

The girl who gives a smile to my face when I wake up each time..

How lovely that girl will be.. Can I meet her now?

Sana nga pare, at ika nga ni accounting prof.

Pick and pick then select... Nah, didn't work before, bakit ko gagawin yun? hehe

Just select the right 1.

No comments: