Monday, March 22, 2010

unplanned 11

I got a massage last week, good. I should do that every other week. fortnightly. hehe

Nothing new..

Ah, siyempre, new downloads meron. hehe

Less rest for quite sometime...

I'm missing some errands to finish..

Met great friends for a nice chat..

Ah, oo nga pala, tuloy ata ang swimming. hehe

Watched Alice in 3D, good thing there is Depp and Carter, anything else, eye popping yet not a wonderful story..

Although I like snacthing the 3d glasses. hehe

Got addicted in movies yet di ko pa sila napapanood ng straight ha.

Everybody got to learn sometimes -Beck

I wish palabas na ang Kick Ass!!!! hehe

At last, may time na magpahinga next week.

At last, no more worries in training.. Passed.

Yun ang mga nangyari for the past weeks. Kaunti no?

No comments: