Monday, March 15, 2010

1. R.E.I.N

I never thought 8 months ago that I'm going to this. It's for the sake of thanking them.. You may say I'm kinda mean to like rank them up. hehe However, love makes you wonder, I'm lucky to meet them at least, once in a lifetime...

That points to the person in discussion right now. Rheg asked if I was able to greet her, I told him, I don't know where is she now.. Perhaps, I hope for the very best for her..

I don't really need to explain why she is the number one. Simply she's the only one for now, changed me.. Especially in viewing about the word, Love..

Nevertheless, as I always post here, I always... Miss.. Love.. Simple as that..

However, time to move on, time to let go.. hahaha

Until that movie showed up, Eternal Sunshine.. It shifts my view again, it's not like only me, but also, her. Clementine..

My Favorite lines, so many but here's one of them.. The scene when Joel wakes up in the forest, trying at least keep some memories.. Saves Clementine at least for that moment..

Clementine: You know me, I'm impulsive.
Joel: That's what I love about you.

Damn.. Like us before. hehe

Although, time flies fast and we're into separate ways, I can say that she has a place in my heart. And I'll cherish that in my lifetime, even in my memories.

I hope she is fine and wish her all the best.

Surprised? That this one is short? Well, it should be.. I wrote a lot about her and time to close this one.. Unless she wants to open it again.. A different chapter.. hehe

"No distance, will ever keep
My heart from loving you
There are no more tears for it to weep
For a love that runs so true"

Lovely lines.. Indeed.

Who's next by the way? hehe

Ah I passed product training.. Let's see how to translate that into taking calls. hehe

Damn, I never heard her took calls before.. Even she done outbound calls..

Sigh..

No comments: