Sunday, August 8, 2010

i listen to.. (disk 9)

1. ex-girlfriend (No Doubt) - Whoa! hehe

2. I fought the law (the Clash) - hmmmm I can't believe they have a song like this, rock song with a sweet lyrics.. I call it sweet I guess.

3. everything (Kaskade) - dance lounge sound with a sweet voice.. It gets me into groove.

4. misread (Kings of Convenience) - A song that is indeed misread. hehe But seriously, great song especially the strings, simply great song at a moment you're quite alone.

5. Even flow (Pearl Jam) - If Al is for nirvana, Me? Pearl Jam! At least buhay pa si Eddie. hehe Pero magaling ang Nirvana pa din..

6. bankrobber (the Clash) - I can't believe, na medyo reggae ang dating ha, they have this song. Damn punk band.

7. torpedo (Eraserheads) - One of my fave eheads songs, lalo na yun birit sa huli, sounds like beatles. Indeed, beatles ng pilipinas. hehe

8. bad reputation (Joan Jett) - I prefer the original pero same effect, perfect for Kick Ass! hehe

9. banana splits (The dickies) - I prefer yun bago, kasi yun original di bagay sa scene ng Kick Ass. Damn song, very LSS tapos yun ang scene iniisip mo. Perfect.

10. Brazil (Geoff Muldaur) - Actually, di ko pa napapanood yun film, but this is the song at the start, ok na. hehe At mukhang bagay siya.. I still don't know why the title of the film, Brazil? Nothing about Brazil..

brazil!

No comments: