Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Risky Vs. Safety

Decisions to be made are not easy. Especially when it comes to some situations. Well, in business, work, or even what's should I eat today, crap pantry or Jollijeep? How about, plans for the day? How much load do I need? Or Should I go for more stock in my shop?

Do I give it all every call, even it's queuing? Or just rush it up but my VOC will be down again...

Should I ride PVP on the way home, or just ride a FX at taft but it will be traffic along the way..

Some those questions are always in my mind, everyday. Yes, some of them. I can't tell the other questions. Sorry. =(

Nevertheless, I do have some decisions in my life that I should have change like at the end of the time, well, go for broke!!!! But some of them, I should have thought of, like.. Oops, I think I could have done it in the right way or just play safe..

It's hard to choose between those two, especially when it involves something you will lose.. Then that thing you will lose it's hard to accept it. But you can't have it all in life..

You can have it all, maybe lose that first then gain it later again. =)

In business, you should take calculated risk, meaning like when you do this, if it fails, then it won't hit hard. But if it wins, then great! Like poker I guess. You win big, you lose big.

In life, you don't want to get hurt but well, sometimes, you will need to take risk. But sometimes, you will need to check yourself, can you do it or not?

For this one, both of them are important aspects in my life. I do have some regrets taking so much risk, but I learned anyway. I do have some regrets playing safe because I want to take less pain or regret but at the end, damn I should have done that. hehe

For this one, it's a damn tie.. Too much risk in life might made a failure for a long time.. Too much safety, well, I might not even enjoy life. Scared too much.

I can't tell, I can't even balance in those two choices..

But whatever it is, it is important to me, and I'm grateful, I do have those two choices always in me.

Time will tell, if I have done the right thing!

No comments: