Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Need Vs. Want

We have goals in this life.. It's either what we need to survive or things that we want to satisfy our pleasures or reach our dreams or aspirations.

In my case, I don't even know what's the difference of the two. Maybe I need to survive to finish everything that I started or the need to complete such enormous task every moment.

My need to just finish everyday right. I know I won't be lucky everyday but just to make it right, make the whole day good and safe. After today, then well next day. Tomorrow.

I need to be strong for all of this not only because for myself but also for some who depends on me. I should decide fast and accurate. Or if fails, then make up for it. I need to change for the better. I know it will be a long way but little by little, I'm getting there, even it's tiring but I need it, to change my way a bit.

I need it.. Definitely, or maybe.

Most or some of it.

I want to be pilot when I was a kid because I want to fly with an Airplane, especially fighter jets or valkyrie in Macross. I want to be a lawyer just to serve for the people who can't afford to have one or helpless to present their case at the court.

I want to drive a car so if I want to go somewhere else, alone, then I have my own space.

I want to have a long rest, it's almost 1 and half year of madness and work yet, I don't have so much time for myself, or even to fix my things at the room. Good thing I have my post.

I want to be many more..

Unfortunately, most of them, can't be reach that easy. That is where my need comes in.

I need more time.. For myself, for everything..

To get what I want, I need to realize..

It will be a long journey of survival.

I want some new love..

But I need a new girl in my life. hehe

Needless to say, I need to choose it. =)

No comments: