Monday, January 24, 2011

Fast Forward

As I look to my Black Edge and waiting for some good news. And I'm preparing for tomorrow's very early shift.. Then at the same time well, good relief na di naman ako sumakay ng bus at avoided the explosion, thank God..

I am here, well, thinking what to do for those who doesn't pay.. I should have them pay.. Dearly.. hehe


After many xmas parties, so many busy events, tapos ayun many bills or debts to pay, and computer wrecked which got fixed, ayos na! Well, siyempre, di naman mawawala ang some special and sweet events.. Meetings. hehe Whatever.. And of course, getting wild for Olivia Wilde.. Fascinated how cool is the old Dude!! Facing his young Dude. hehe

Ah, and everything just fall into place na marami kang hahabulin.. What a crap.. Many things to do this weekend. And planning to just well, di makapunta sa one of the events. Magulo kasi, kaya ayun, imbes pwede ako ng that day, ayun naurong sa day na mukhang malabo ako makasama.. =(

This new year, yes, I am feeling a new me, and I know medyo marami pa ako dapat gawin sa buhay pero isa isa ko silang gagawin this year.. Some of them well I do like, some.. Napilitan lang and some yes, I hate it but I need to do it. hehe Maybe I think of those things will improve me.. For the better or for the best..

Quarter planning na nga ang siste eh. Grabe pre! hehe Well, I guess these ideas or occassions do need to happen. Especially, the 2 words, work hard..

Working hard, whew... All those past working experiences combine in my current state, siguro parang 40% lang ang na feel kong hirap unlike these years. Yes, imagine that, I am going for a year for this kind of set up, at mukhang matutuloy pa ng matagal. =) And besides, great persons do also like this.. Ask Robert, the rich and poor dude..

Marami nangyari after my last post since November, pero siyempre yun iba nakalimutan ko na sa sobrang busy.. But most of them, siyempre naalala ko pa at I'll think about putting it here.

Pero wag lahat.. hehe

For this year, may targets ako or resolutions or goals pero at least at the modest level, something gotta change from me. And make this year a happy one for me =)

Well, I am the one who can tell if I'll be happy or not after this year.

I am also wondering, bakit di nila alam na 400 years na ang UST sa Friday? (for alumni) hehe A.) Forgot B.) They don't know C.) Alam pero wala nagyaya, alam pero walang pupunta na kabatch or kakilala D.) Di sila nag UST. hehe For short, di alumni..

Maybe this is enough for pushing that button, I might miss some parts which it's hard to rewind.

No comments: