Friday, January 21, 2011

X

Ah not about her, or the anime under the same name which is so confusing. Great drawing though from CLAMP...

I just thought of getting which series from Nokia to go for. Well, from E business series which quite promising.. Or how about the surprising C series which I think, it stands for Casual phones. From C1 to C7.. Well C1 dual sim is quite a crap.. They did a dual sim phone which not in the standby mode. How about C5 that has ehem 3 mpeg camera, with large memory but it's hard to carry.. Damn..

However, their C3, C6 and C7 phones stands out. I'm thinking getting one, but oh well, I'll just go with C7.. I can't afford to get N8 due to price, and usefulness. It's not worth it for me.. I think, I'll just go with C7, and besides, cheaper and yet just fine with the features go along with it..

X series, is definitely for me.. Xpress Music and now, entertainment.. Xcept for x3 slide up crap.

Well, it started with my lost Blue Ruin. Definitely for the music on the go people, like me! However, due to the unfortunate event, I lost that phone and need to switch to X2. Which I thought, I was misled by who else? =)

At first, I was confused on how to use it because of the different messaging options. There is no folder options for this phone which I need for archiving messages or how about the quotes that I send? I need to separate that..

Then, the OS is quite look cheap, no animations or whatsoever, unlike from my Blue Ruin..

Then, the housing, looks like, it will be your housing forever!!! It is doesn't look like it can change that easy and fast...

As days goes by, I'm quite fell for it. =)

With the text set up, it is like in iphones, in a chat type, which I thought it will be easier to save messages because it falls under one person.

It is lighter than my Blue Ruin, definitely lighter, I thought it was like those china phones copycats. =)

Keypad way better, even at the first look well, quite hard to use but I was able to get used to it as time goes by..

Sounds? Yes!!! Great with my old zune headset and I think it will be better with a new headset. I did not mind using the nokia headset included in the package. Good though but oh well, better to use the better music headset. =)

Like Raims said when I lost my Blue Ruin, something will come, better than the lost thing.. It was, and X2 is way better than my 5130.. I call it, well, hmmmmm Rising Blue, why? I don't know, just came to my head. I think because of the grey color fits with the blue combination, few spots of blue with a whole distinct grey on it.. Sis wants to have it, even I know, I don't want to because of the contacts and set up for it! It will be back to scratch again, and the one in black red color is better.. But I think, I'll keep this one.. Give her a new one. =)

Then of course, wait there is one more!!!!

I need to let go of my shockwave, as what I planned and written in my previous posts.. Well, indeed, I need to change my Shockwave to a better one.

And there is X6..

At first, well, X6 8gb is the cheaper one and 16gb was quite expensive. Good thing, at the dawn of C6, n900 and the HD mover N8, market prices for the expensive phones before needs to change, and indeed, why go for 8gb if you can go for the 16gb which has the price of 8gb before?

Confused? Simply I went to 16gb. =)

Since I am not a iphone lover, or I don't have the cash for it, then I am just amazed when testing this phone at a Globe store in glorietta.. I got this phone.. I can't believe it but oh well, I'm using it anyway..

With a faster processor (which I think) and better OS, I love this more than the predecessor Shockwave 5800.. Music player is the same but I love browsing to it, it just hangs sometime but not always, unlike the 5800. It has faster response to it's keypad and most of all, better sound quality. I know it's not that louder like my 5800 but the quality on it, just better. =) Which is more important to me.

Video? Better as well, better quality. Ah yes, I tested already, with my zune converted files of movies and Sora. =))

Camera, better, another better mark, 5megapixel with carl zeiss, better and well, indeed digicam and phone in one!

Quite bigger than 5800 but with the "better qualities", it covers the bulkiness of it.

Of course, it has some little flaws.. Like for example, the OS of X2, even it doesn't have the folders for the messages, I like the chat type sms thingy. Since I was so getting used to it, when I switch to X6, I was kinda off through the SMS.. But yes, the folders feature is still important to me. You never get all things in one package as you say.

Ah the speakers of X2, it is louder than X6 and lastly, the search function of Rising Blue, specifically in the Music Player definitely helps. Just type the song and olla! You can play the song. Even the searching and smooth searching in X6 is good but it will be better if they just put the search function on it.. It is, because if you have almost 6gb of searching a particular song, I think it will be tiresome to scroll all your songs or playlist. =)

Nevertheless, I still love the X6, just right on the money and most of all, indeed for entertainment lovers, like me! Music and videos. Of course there is N8 (very expensive and not right for me), N900(cool yet let's wait to go down of it's price), and my next target I wish C7 (which has almost all the features of N8 and the OS like as X2 in the price is more affordable). Iphone? Nah, I already tested in a Globe store again and well, too high for it. I'll just go with the 3GS, I'll just cope up it it's slower pace than a very high price pace for iphone 4. =(

X6 is for hmmmmmm Black Edge! Black because it is black and Edge, dual purpose! Like a double edge sword, for music and for entertainment. At least I won't rely so much with zune, especially the updates of it makes my computer worse. =(

I almost named it Black Swan.. But well, I like the movie but not the Swan. =)

Living in the X line for Nokia.. =)

No comments: