Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kill January!

If this was a glass.. I'll break it..

If this was a paper, I'll burn into bits!

If this was a bubble gum or candy, I'll spit it.. Geez..

If it has a face.. I'll punch it!

I don't with this start of the year should be right? But due to bad circumstances or whatever crap hapenning in my surroundings.. It turns out that it engulfed me.

It gave me that feeling of even I did everything in my outmost effort and strength, unfortunately.. I did not work. =( It was not enough..

It was pathetic in the sense that oh well, I did not turn out that at least favorable. It was so gloomy and felt like Stephen says, Unloveable. You don't have to tell me.

I felt miserable and I thought I may not able to finish all.. Damn!

How cruel it is.. From where I lay down, to my workplace, those stats, then my shop, and come back where I lay down again.. In between those events.. Geez, bad karma or unlucky you name it.. Low stats, sales or more work, or even trouble.. Sigh..

It's just seemed so not right. Oh, yes, it may extend until the first days of Feb which I hope it will be the last string of unfortunate events. hehe

Yes, all I can do for now is laugh about it.. Look around me and feel lucky.. Feel blessed.. And most of all, pray to him that I just hope, I'll survive!

As the last day of this so great start of the year comes to an end.. I want to forget it and move on. Besides tomorrow, it will be a different day. A different vibe. A different way.

Maybe the month of love will at least give me the happiness for a while, in a way that I could understand and feel free.. Not strained or whatever I feel tired or bored, just the right feel. Confident everyday.

Enough of this sourgraping painful crap.. I just want this month over.. I am not into months, what I know I love June because it's our month. hehe But please, I just want to finish and leave everything from January.

I am just plain upset. =)

Don't ask.

If I'm an assassin, this is the target I want to kill.

If I'm Scarface, this is what he calls, cockroach.

If she is my girlfriend? Let's call it quits. Please...


No comments: