Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Missing

I miss cussing anything I see.. I feel or I perceive.

Miss the unedited posts

I miss realizing my faults, stupidity, frailty.. Happiness, joy and reminiscing..

Miss reviewing, whether it's full of crap or interesting or just entice my senses.. =)

I miss looking back

Miss telling my side of the coin, my 20 cents, my killing time, my other side.. The other Gemini twin.

I miss telling stories what I did, or what will I do, or what I forgot to do. hehe

Miss viewing who looked my post or how about leaving a comment and make fun of it!

I miss posting some open info, or leaking some gossip or leaving the reader clueless. hahaha

Miss the wrong grammar or long sentences which should be short. =)

I miss this space, a space where I can be simply free..

Miss the atmosphere of talking to myself, or have a look at it..

I felt I missed a lot.. I have a debt to this space..

Don't worry, I won't miss a beat this time and forward..

I'll do my best to cope up the busyness I have besides my other business of course.

To give some of my reserved time for you again..

I hope you'll forgive me..

"And the years have proven
To offer nothing since you moved.
You're long gone

And I miss you..
=)"

No comments: