Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ako

How to describe myself? As I answered it to an interview, yes, I am a team player, patient, fast learner and versatile..

Of course, palusot lang yun para plus points sa interview.. hehe Sino ba si Alfred? Siguro kulang tong isang post.. Pero ang plano ko, paiiksiin ko na lang..

Siguro naman, with all the post written here, you still can't figure out who I am.. How I think, or feel on certain things.. How I work or do things.. Maybe how I sleep or daydream.. Nandito na din. hehe

From my team, sa friends, kahit sa business ko or most especially my family.. They are the best people to describe who I am.. Kahit sa comments na lang ng CRAP, kilalang kilala ako. hehe

Pero as I look to myself these past years, yun former self ko parang nawawala.. Shy type overboard almost lost na, shy na lang sometimes. hehe My bump in my head lost for almost 8 years already, which it helped me alot.. Yun slow reflexes ko, nagimprove. hehe Or yes, naging business minded na ko, due to of course of my shop.. Professional because of my job.. And due to business and job, yes, naging goal oriented na ko.

I can say as well, romantic in the sense what I did to just court a lady.. Even I tried to many of them, only one worked. hehe Pero siyempre, ok lang yun, at least di naman sobrang effort ginawa ko dun. Hahaha, kaso patay naman ako sa CRAP nito. hehe

Hopeless romantic for now.. Yet, still working out. I can say as well, I'm out of shape.. Peste kasing chic-boy yan eh.. Pero don't worry, nakaplan na kung paano ako magiging healthy at the course of the year..

Conscious na din ako for everything.. Maybe because I'm getting old na din.. Geez.. What's going to happen in my story?

I also think I'm imaginative or creative, due to business kasi you need to make new ideas to make your business survive.. Creative in the sense here, in writing stuff.. And yes, because of movies and music, nadagdag pa ang kaalaman! Grabe eh. hehe

Sociable naman na ko.. Lalo na sa work ko, kahit quiet pero di pwede dun na tahimik ka na lang sa tabi kung ang katabi mo eh makulit at maingay. hehe

Pero masaya naman kahit mahirap yun work as long the team is great, at least tanggal ang pressure dun sa work..

Faithful, to God, everybody else.. Being faithful and leaving other things or worriness to him.. Just him, a big reason why I'm still here.. Doing all I can to really enjoy life. =) I'll do my part and the rest, it's up to Him.

Happy? Hmmmm I can't tell, park that muna. hehe

Siguro yun lang masasabi ko sa sarili ko kasi for now, I am reinventing myself to become better.. Even I have little time to spend everyday to do that, but I know someday, I can focus to myself not only to improve but also enjoy this short life..

Kaya, ayun, try to make out most of it and with the support of the people around me, I believe I can achieve it..

I will, definitely will..

I am now in the middle of my journey.. Moving forward to a better path. =)

No comments: