Friday, February 18, 2011

A day of Red

Yes, it was a day of bloody red.. Even me I wore a red for our team theme of the day.

Indeed, a day of love.. Romance.. Passion or even yes, the day where couples be together on such a sweet day.

And yes, I am single.. =)

Happy? Well, I can say in a personal note yes, but in a relationship side, nah, I want to be with someone on that day.. I tried to invite somebody but oh well, this day is not for me. =(

Did I do something special that day? I can say, yes.. But I'll keep it secret.. Besides, they already got it..

I was quite envy for those messengers who bring a bouquet of flowers to some offices. Some not only flowers, but gifts! How sweet for those dudes. Or maybe they are sweet in Valentine's day.

It was a boring day for me, and I was busy after going work, well, went to the shop and as usual, do the usual grind..

If you are going to ask what love is... I cannot say it was.. Because love never ends.

Being in love means to me, well, I can say when I wake up in the morning inspired to do things, not only for me, or Him, family.. But the reason you wake up for someone, someone that makes you happy.. Someone that understands you.. Someone makes you smile even after a day of struggle or hard work, or like me, tired.. Someone depends on you and say thank you, love you..

Someone, makes my life worth living for.. Someone you want to be with every moment in your lives.. Your dear lives..

Someone simply makes you smile..

Geez, I wonder, who will that be?

Damn, I just can't wait.. =)

I just can't wait, to say those 3 words to that lady..

The question is, when?

Definitely, not in this day. Not yet.. I do love the color Red. Perhaps..

"I can be anything you want to be
I just wanna love you
Show you exactly what you mean to me
Honey, let me love you"


-Maxwell

No comments: