Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fine

It was her birthday 2 days ago. I can't believe that after a decade of being friends with her, still.... I haven't see her at person.. =)

Yes, I do.. I haven't see her even once at person. Imaginary friend? I don't think an imaginary friend can send you piaya sa bahay. hehe

Ang tagal na namin friends, actually we call each other Bes eh.. Best friends.. At first I can't believe it kasi oh well, sa tagal namin nagtext or tawag, well, sobrang tagal siyempre may mga time na nagaadvice or asking for help na din which ayun, nagtutulungan kami. Friends, hmmm doesn't mean not only to see each other and like helping out.. I know that some friends doesn't need na nakikita mo lagi, ang important is the communication between you.. Doesn't matter how far or gap between us, we just well, have fun talking and share each other lives..

Hmmmm she was introduced to me by my friend in college, text mates.. Naks, I was surprised na it was down south, not in LP or Para�aque, way down south. Bacolod! Hehe I have no clue what is that place. Well, what I know that time, near Cebu. But now, of course, the city of smiles and the famous maskara festival..

My friend well, di naka diskarte eh.. hehe Pero ayun, while for me naman, at that time, wala eh, kasi siyempre di ko pa nakikita saka ah!!! Pre com days yun so, I encountered number 8 and 7 pala.. Oh yes. Naalala ko pa nun, nun nabad trip ako nun, siya unang nakaalam nun. hehe

Then, yes, one of the reasons I survived my college life is her as well.. I mean from advices, yun diskarte lalo na sa girls, hehe and life after school na din. Pero more on advices siya eh. Saka sweet din ha! =)

If you are going to ask, are there efforts na magmeet? Of course! Kaso ayun, minamalas. hehe I mean, kung kailan nakaplano, di ako natuloy. Nung nandito siya for one day, di niya nasabi, nasabi niya nung umalis na siya. hehe

Ayos di ba... Then yeah, daan na lang sa net or letters or text na lang on how we communicate, sometimes calling her or she calls me..

It was fast 10 years.. Geez, caught me off guard but oh well, I never thought those 10 years with the same friendship I have from her..

Ah siyempre, may family na siya, and me? Nothing, same. hehe Yes, I can't believe her name, is indeed.. The title itself. =)

Parang pangalan pa lang, kampante na ko makausap siya. hehe Pero minsan hindi, kasi mainitin ang ulo. Joke Bes! hehe

Anyway, for now what I can say is I hope that everything will be Fine as sunshine as our friendship goes.. I hope it will last longer and yes, the only thing I wish is just to see her, even once. Para naman to thank her for the friendship and company as well.. And to see a lovely woman. Yes, you check naman sa FB ko, kung standards, malamang pasado na sa kin kaso yun lang. Di kami nagmeet dati, siguro naging kami pero nah.. Destiny dictates, best of friends lang kami. hehe

At kung naging kami, siguro marunong ako magbisaya. haha

I wish you luck Bes and take care always lalo na may family kana.. God bless always.. And I do really hope.. Just grant my wish to see you at least once, even in my lifetime.. Thanks for everything. Longer friendship.. =)

And yes, free trip sa Bacolod! hehe

More free piayaya!!!! Bwahaha

No comments: